No announcement yet.

Marquez vs. Mayweather Strategies for both fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
    I think Mayweather will stick with his plan of you punch first and I'll counter. And, to much of you floyd haters' dismay, he will win again what yall think?
    jmm needs to fight like he fought casamayor.

floyd needs to feint to get jmm to react and then capitalize on jmm's mistakes.

this is gonna be a chess match.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      jmm needs to fight like he fought casamayor.

floyd needs to feint to get jmm to react and then capitalize on jmm's mistakes.

this is gonna be a chess match.
      This will be a chess match. There won't be any knockouts, let alone KO early for either fighter. I have just as much respect for two strategists as two brawlers. Hopefully we'll see two technical masterminds in the ring for an entertaining match of wits.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        This isn't going to be a massacre a la Gatti...at least i hope not. Marquez is one of my faves and I think ring rust will play a factor in this for Mayweather. Sure Mayweather trains his ass of in the gym but a 2 year layoff from actual fights is a long time.

I wouldn't write Marquez off so easily.
        I agree..marquez has earned my respect..i thought he was just an media-hyped champion before his first bout with Pac..then after Pac KD Marquez 3 times in the 1st round, i thought Pac would massacre him in their rematch..he proved me wrong..I was also against him when he fought Barrera and you know what happened..I believe in this guy's skills..he has a good chance to beat a boxer who doesnt throw that much..this guy should be Mexico's pride..I just dont know why they even love Margarito more than this guy

Comment

Working...
        X