Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez Has Already Had a Tougher Schedule than Chavez Sr!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfios View Post
    I know you are omitting the obvious but I'll educate you anyway, first the molina fight was a hug fest initiated by cm of course, Lara had an infection three days prior to the fight but he didn't want to cancel, another thing that ppl like you tends to forget is that the fight was up in the air because the first opponent for Lara pull out of the contest, on top of that Shields was off with Rigondeaux in Ireland for his fight with casey, still he hurt connected the best punches and cleanest punches of the fight and hurt molina in a couple of occasions, the angulo fight he had all the cards stacked against him, a very tiny ring (I'm not even sure if was legal), verbal rehydration clause the same day of the weight in, only for Lara and a mat made out memory foam now you throw in the way perro look on that fight (look to me like the energizer bunny) and there you have it, with all that $h1t against him and he make perro quit, how about that...
    I don't care how many excuses you make. Kirkland struggling with Molina is excuseable since he sucks, but not Lara.

Keep it up fanboys.

Comment

Working...
    X