Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza "Manny Wants to Fight Canelo and Martinez; Arum the Problem" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza "Manny Wants to Fight Canelo and Martinez; Arum the Problem" (Video)

Chavez Jr, not Manny (my mistake)

Last edited by RL_GMA; 05-14-2012, 03:14 PM.

i dont think manny or :chickenboy:wants to fight martinez

Comment

Arum didn't want JCC Jr. fighting Martinez and had his hand forced in the end.

Comment

sexy sergio would KO pac and mayweather IMO

Comment

Edit your title. Alex says Canelo and Manny would be a good fight, nowhere does he say Manny is calling out Canelo or Martinez. In regards to Martinez, he was referring to Chavez not Manny...if you even listed.

Comment

Bull****. Pacquiao doesn't want to go to 150 for Cotto. He's certainly isn't going to do it for Martinez.

EDIT: He said Julio, not Pacquiao.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-14-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
              Edit your title. Alex says Canelo and Manny would be a good fight, nowhere does he say Manny is calling out Canelo or Martinez. In regards to Martinez, he was referring to Chavez not Manny...if you even listed.
              He didn't say he was calling them out. He said he's like to fight them. A lot of people want to fight one another, but it doesn't necessarily constitute as "calling out" as the term's definition is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Bull****. Pacquiao doesn't want to go to 150 for Cotto. He's certainly isn't going to do it for Martinez.

EDIT: He said Julio, not Pacquiao.
                Yea that's my bust. Caught it

Comment

Was that open to the media? Or is Pacquiao's entourage that big now?

Comment

FUC U PAYME, I love watching Hearns landing the strait right, especially the one on Duran. What a great punch!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X