No announcement yet.

Prime T-MAC vs Present day Durant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough choice, both were explosive scorers

but i'll give a thin edge to T-Mac, like what DTMB said, mostly take it himself (esp. Orlando days) while KD had some help

Comment

prime Tmac (orlando) was current durant on roids..

give Tmac harden and westbrook type team mates and everybody would be singing a different tune.. it's hard to win when your next best player is mike miller..

Comment

You put prime tmac on this current thunder team and he woulda won 2 rings by now.

Comment

Prime T-mac was 1 of my favorite players. He's the reason why I'm an Orlando fan. But Durant is a better clutch finisher, even now.

Comment

Durant all the way

T-Mac was good but Durant is overall the better player..

Comment

LOL@ people who picked T-Mac

T-Mac was a great scorer but he didn't have the stroke Durant has. That dude is buttery smooth. Durant all day.

Comment

Durant..... I've never really been a fan of McGrady. I always thought he was overrated.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tino Quintero View Post
                    who is better? it is really close but i give Durant just a tiny very little bit of an edge.
                    lol wtf???

this isn't even close. Durant IMO is the best scorer to EVER play the game. He can score 35pts without hogging the ball. He probably touches the ball half the time T-Mac did when he won the scoring title. T-Mac had to have the ball in his hand every possession.

In OKC, there are so many possessions that Durant isn't doing anything and he lets Westbrook or Harden do their thing and he still has 3 scoring titles.

Durant and T-Mac are on different planets IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      lol wtf???

this isn't even close. Durant IMO is the best scorer to EVER play the game. He can score 35pts without hogging the ball. He probably touches the ball half the time T-Mac did when he won the scoring title. T-Mac had to have the ball in his hand every possession.

In OKC, there are so many possessions that Durant isn't doing anything and he lets Westbrook or Harden do their thing and he still has 3 scoring titles.

Durant and T-Mac are on different planets IMO.

lmfaaooo best scorer ever?

Everybody is right when they say you dont know **** about basketball.

durant doesnt even have a proper post game.

MJ averaged 28 at 21.

MJ averaged 37 at 23. For a full 82 games.

Lets see what happens to durant minus a couple of all stars on his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X