No announcement yet.

Austrian WWII Survivor Explains How Hitler Disarmed Austria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Bringer, maybe the WN movement/Militia types are afraid based on that history, that the tables will turn on them. That they will be on the receiving end of what happened to the Jews in Germany. A popular movement of blacks/Hispanic's ruling our white asses as we're becoming a statistic minority. Starting with "sensible Gun control" by Feinstein.

I can't say that I don't feel for them, especially considering their Xenophobic frame of mine to begin with.

Maybe.

The only real difference between us is that I feel nothing for them. Infact, I laugh my ass off when I think of the possibilities.

Comment

Now if you're not white, and still referencing Hitler, and singing the Constitution tune about tyranny, then it's just hilarious.

The only thing you've got to worry about in that context, is your inner city gangs losing their weapons, which wouldn't work. If something happens, it's either gonna happen on religious grounds or racial ones. And I'm ruling out the religious part.

And I'm ruling out whitey taking over Government again and going after all the colored and brown people. If it ever happens, it's gonna be the other way around. We've (The white people) got it coming to us. It's not gonna be some generic NWO, Illuminati, economics nonsense about shadow puppeteer running things, that Alex Jones and his ilk talks about.

It would start with enough Mexican/Hispanic(whatever)- American politicians drumming up sentiment against the whites who are still doing better financially (much like the German Jews) than all the poor black and brown people. Next thing you know, Laws are being passed to confiscate white peoples houses and have the Hispanic's move into them. Then you work your way up to shooting them on the streets, in public.
      Last edited by cupocity303; 03-20-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Maybe.

The only real difference between us is that I feel nothing for them. Infact, I laugh my ass off when I think of the possibilities.
        Are you white? I doubt they would make exemptions just because of your Liberal sensitivities, in the context of a Mexican-American equivalent to Hitler taking over Government. Just saying.

I should've phrased it better. I don't feel for them (I'm not part of the WN movement), I can see from their perspective and where they're coming from, especially since they are predisposed to thinking this way. They see something your average white guy who isn't indoctrinated by white nationalist rhetoric doesn't see. And studies coming out about white people becoming a minority by 2050 only heightens their phobia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Are you white? I doubt they would make exemptions just because of your Liberal sensitivities, in the context of a Mexican-American equivalent to Hitler taking over Government. Just saying.

I should've phrased it better. I don't feel for them (I'm not part of the WN movement), I can see from their perspective and where they're coming from, especially since they are predisposed to thinking this way. They see something your average white guy who isn't indoctrinated by white nationalist rhetoric doesn't see. And studies coming out about white people becoming a minority by 2050 only heightens their phobia.
          I am white and I'm not scared of any such scenario.

Even if it did happen (which it won't), it won't happen in my lifetime, so why would I even care? I couldn't possibly give a **** less about what happens to them or their ****ed up ideologies.

Comment

Capitalism will take of this problem. If only they would let it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584238

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I am white and I'm not scared of any such scenario.

Even if it did happen (which it won't), it won't happen in my lifetime, so why would I even care? I couldn't possibly give a **** less about what happens to them or their ****ed up ideologies.
              Oh I agree that it won't happen. Just that if it did, that would the most feasible scenario. Not some random Government Tyrant taking over for who knows what sinister reason.

Comment

That's not really relevent anymore

Not with apaches and armor peircing rounds that can see and fire from hundreds of yards away with infrared and body seeking targeting systems.

you won't even be able to hear or see them before they rain hell on you and there's no way you can hide.

You can't fight against the American war machine with guns.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Gun laws in Germany were strictest during the Wiemar period after 1921. Wiemar Germany was one of the most democratic states ever conceived.

Personally I would be very sceptical of the testimony being given by this lady. While I dont doubt she was there, she is clearly speaking at some sort of pro gun rally which could definitely skew the emphasis she puts on gun laws. In reality this was a very minor event in the Nazi German takeover of Austria which mostly involved diplomatic intimidation and having a massive army which Austria knew they could never consider taking on.

Comment

I'm just shocked that people so willingly want their rights taken away. At least reid is smart enough to realize that the dems will lose the senate if they take away the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Working...
                    X