Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time a middleweight champ fought a welterweight at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    I understand from Brooks point of view challenging GGG, but GGG accepting the fight, after he said himself Brook was too small lol i think he even criticized Nelo for fighting Khan

All this honor crap n stuff he talks about n he does this, he let me down when he called to fight Ward at 164 but its cool hes a bad mofo in the ring, but this is just frustating from GGG
    Yes he said Canelo wasn't respecting boxing and it was a business fight. Even if you're bad in the ring if you don't take risks it stops mattering. Canelo could be a Mexican legend if he had made better choices.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      I guess two wrongs make a right.
      What's funny is they blasted the **** out of King Nelo for fighting guys at 155 and now it's okay to drag WW's up to 160. LOL. ****ing strange bunch, I tell you. Some sort of delusional circus show.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        What's funny is they blasted the **** out of King Nelo for fighting guys at 155 and now it's okay to drag WW's up to 160. LOL. ****ing strange bunch, I tell you. Some sort of delusional circus show.
        It also helps Brook was his last resort, and Brooks promoter made him an offer for huge money and exposure. Unlike Canelo who went straight for Khan first while ducking his mando, forfeiting his belt next

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          It also helps Brook was his last resort, and Brooks promoter made him an offer for huge money and exposure. Unlike Canelo who went straight for Khan first while ducking his mando, forfeiting his belt next
          He's fighting a welterweight. You have no shame.

Comment

He's fighting a welterweight. You have no shame.
            What's your point, racist coward idiot?

Comment

Amir Khan has a far more deeper pedigree and only had to come up 8lbs.and was first actually offered the fight at 154 but Khan wanted the MW title. Canelo didn't make Khan go up 13lbs LOL, not did he call Khan "too small for him" some odd weeks before deciding to fight him. LOL.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I can't see any justifiable way to lend credibility to this fight. Unless you want to say it's one unproven fighter versus another. Them if you have that mind set u guess the fight is "okay."

Comment

Yeah they must always find an excuse.

Comment

What's your point, racist coward idiot?
                  That's you're a despicable racist who protects a coward simply because of racism. You would hate Golovkin if he got a tan.

Comment

Amir Khan has a far more deeper pedigree and only had to come up 8lbs.and was first actually offered the fight at 154 but Khan wanted the MW title. Canelo didn't make Khan go up 13lbs LOL, not did he call Khan "too small for him" some odd weeks before deciding to fight him. LOL.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I can't see any justifiable way to lend credibility to this fight. Unless you want to say it's one unproven fighter versus another. Them if you have that mind set u guess the fight is "okay."
                    Ggg didn't make Brook do anything, Brooks people made the offer. I don't like either fight but at least Brook is a natural, sturdy welter, unlike Khan who's been knocked.out at 135, 140

Comment

That's you're a despicable racist who protects a coward simply because of racism. You would hate Golovkin if he got a tan.
                      Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, racist coward idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X