Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some fighters or fighter you're not a fan of YET.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    What fighter/fighters are you not a fan of yet but need to see more to become a fan of.

Like who hasn't impressed you yet but you see the potential and you're just waiting on him to step it up.

Comment

Error spence. I can't respect him til he fights somebody legit.

Anthony joshua. I gotta see him fight more. Only seen him twice.

Comment

Danny Garcia. He has won his fights and done okay, but he has not really had that performance that told me he is one of the best yet. He is skilled and smart in the ring, but there is no fire just yet. I guess I'm on the fence about him.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          This. I remember after the Klimov fight (which was only like a year and a half ago), people were trashing him right and left for how he fought. They said he should have finished him, was boring etc. I thought everyone was overreacting. But then soon after that everyone started overreacting in the opposite direction and calling him the future p4p king and all this stuff. I definitely don't see that yet. People forget he was losing rounds against both Gamboa and Dulorme before scoring those stoppages. He's definitely good, but I'm not sure he beats Matthysse, let alone Pacquiao. And he doesn't have the personality to be a star imo.

I was one of those people. I remember saying I never wanna see him fight again. Then he took his game to another level.

Crawford is able to adapt during fights. That is the best quality a fighter can have in my opinion.

I think Matthysse is a tough fight for crawford. But it's just as tough for lucas. True 50-50 fight.

as I look at the top 10 junior welterweights, crawford beats them all. Lucas is the only threat.

and I think this time next year crawford beats pacquiao easier than floyd did

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Danny Garcia. He has won his fights and done okay, but he has not really had that performance that told me he is one of the best yet. He is skilled and smart in the ring, but there is no fire just yet. I guess I'm on the fence about him.
            You're spot on with Garcia. He's another one that's gotta step on the gas. Fans are critical now of days. The way a lot of these fighters are being matched and managed are killing their legacy. Danny has been pampered. He could have what it takes to wow the fans.

Comment

Errol Spence comes to mind. Seems like a nice guy who has a promising amount of physical talent but didn't really win me over in that van Heerden fight.

Regarding the answers others have provided...
              Crawford, Thurman, Wilder, Anthony Joshua, Lomachenko are all good answers too.

Danny Garcia's resume is dam good. I think he lost me a bit with Salka and Herrera but I'm still looking forward to seeing him again. He makes a fun addition to an already deep WW division.

Also, I really like Canelo. Say what you will but he'll fight anyone. He fought Trout, Mayweather, Lara and now Cotto, he's fighting everyone we've wanted to see him in with and if he fights Golovkin who could help but to respect this guy?

Comment

Amir Imam the young master

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Errol Spence comes to mind. Seems like a nice guy who has a promising amount of physical talent but didn't really win me over in that van Heerden fight.

Regarding the answers others have provided...
                  Crawford, Thurman, Wilder, Anthony Joshua, Lomachenko are all good answers too.

Danny Garcia's resume is dam good. I think he lost me a bit with Salka and Herrera but I'm still looking forward to seeing him again. He makes a fun addition to an already deep WW division.

Also, I really like Canelo. Say what you will but he'll fight anyone. He fought Trout, Mayweather, Lara and now Cotto, he's fighting everyone we've wanted to see him in with and if he fights Golovkin who could help but to respect this guy?
                  Please help me understand?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                      Please help me understand?
                      Khan
                      Matthysse
                      Peterson

Comment

Working...
                      X