• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Already anointing him ATG huh?

k den
    With a win in October over LeMule...

Comment

Did he win the belt originally because Sturm or someone was too scared to fight him? People talk **** about golovkin's resume but he's been avoided for years, even before he came to the united states. In boxing it is impossible to force someone to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Take the hate somewhere else. We're talking about a star in Gennady Golovkin. A kid from the mean streets of Kazakhstan. He has dynamite in his fist and steel in his jaw. Plus that jab...The way he cuts the ring off says "You can run but you can't hide mother****er!"

The man is damn near unbeatable.
        He also was elevated to title holder and didn't win the belt in the ring. Not hate, those are facts.

Doesn't he only have 4 or 5 true title defenses?

Do you really have so little respect for the history of the sport and love GGG so much that you are celebrating this as a real achievement?

Imagine someone bragging about Wilder's title defenses. GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          Correction. He only has 4 defenses of his middleweight title.
          WBA World defenses don't count doee

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            He also was elevated to title holder and didn't win the belt in the ring. Not hate, those are facts.

Doesn't he only have 15 true title defenses?

Do you really have so little respect for the history of the sport and love GGG so much that you are celebrating this as a real achievement?

Imagine someone bragging about Wilder's title defenses. GTFO!
            Fixed that for ya fam.

I don't have anything bad to say about Deontay. He's gonna fight Alexander just give him some time. His KO % is sky high. You have to respect that.

Comment

Yep, GGG is the best middleweight in the world and he has been the best for years. His hardest task has been to get the other top middleweights to fight him. Lemieux and Murray are fearless but Cotto, Martinez, Jacobs and Quillin seemed to be afraid to fight GGG. I can't really blame them. GGG would knock them all out in my opinion.

Comment

Has proksa fought since this fight? He fell off the map

Comment

Fixed that for ya fam.

I don't have anything bad to say about Deontay. He's gonna fight Alexander just give him some time. His KO % is sky high. You have to respect that.
                  Don't change it, answer it honestly. The guy was interim titleholder FFS.

I feel bad for Monzon, Hagler and Bhop-they actually had to work to get the lineal title and defend it.

Comment

Fixed that for ya fam.

The troll was strong in this post

I feel bad for Monzon, Hagler and Bhop-they actually had to work to get the lineal title and defend it.
                    Pff don't act like GGG ain't all about trying to get a fight for the lineal belt. EDIT: But yeah I don't think GGG is an ATG yet by any measure
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-02-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

At least the top guys were willing to get into the ring with them. You want to hold it against GGG that guys rather drop their title than fight him?

Comment

Working...
                      X