Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the most suspisious of a fight I've seen since the Khan-Peterson fight and you know what happend after the fight

I just have a hunch that something is wrong and I can't just sit hear and do nothing like a bunch of yall keyboard warriors

Comment

Wow.....WOW

Comment

stop it check hooks...

Comment

I know check hooks just trolls but... We know that pacquiao's blood has just a big of chance to turn up dirty as JMM's. why are many people acting like these two fighters weren't playing by the same rules for Saturdays fight?

Comment

Marquez has single handedly shook the entire Pact@rd world upside down, and its a fucking hillarious sight to behold!!

Comment

You are a fuk-faced loser Check Hooks. Your tears taste oh so sweet, ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
                  I know check hooks just trolls but... We know that pacquiao's blood has just a big of chance to turn up dirty as JMM's. why are many people acting like these two fighters weren't playing by the same rules for Saturdays fight?
                  Thats fair TEST THEM BOTH straight away , I bet Juan is up for it and Manny is not !

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
                    You are a fuk-faced loser Check Hooks. Your tears taste oh so sweet, ****.

Comment

Why ya'll hating... Im not a ******* or anything, but the fact people are devoted to a fighter despite wins or losses is what makes the world go around.

Also, the fact people have so much investment in wins/losses as if a win or loss dictates the status of a fighter, creates diehard fans who will analyze and develop a line of reasoning for a loss. History tells us that losses arent as meaningful or indicative of a fighters status or skill. This is the philosophy i live by. HOWEVER, I do not just take a loss as "He lost deal with it" type of mentality, there are ALWAYS reasons, and my need to analyze all the events that lead up to an outcome is essential to me as a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X