No announcement yet.

Native American Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    your an idiot, your trying to say natives have the same culture and heritage as asians? they migrated 10,000 years ago and the paleo indian evolved differently then actual asians from asia dumbass. They share no linguistic or cultural ties to asia puga, get your head out of your ass.

if you know anything or have read a book about it , youd know that native americans came from asia through the bering strait...and if you aknow anything about ancient tribesmen of asia , you'd also know that they are of the same race, had the same lifestyle , beliefs , etc as native americans ..

when you say , they share no lingusitic or have cultural ties to asia , i blame that to the fact that you dont know both parties to compare ..you only know one side ..

now , mexicans are defintely diffrent coz they are mixed with europens blood (mestizo) ..altho ive seen many mexicans that look like tribesmen of asia..
    Last edited by puga; 09-28-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      if you know anything or have read a book about it , youd know that native americans came from asia through the bering strait...and if you aknow anything about ancient tribesmen of asia , you'd also know that they are of the same race, had the same lifestyle , beliefs , etc as native americans ..

when you say , they share no lingusitic or have cultural ties to asia , i blame that to the fact that you dont know both parties to compare ..you only know one side ..

now , mexicans are defintely diffrent coz they are mixed with europens blood (mestizo) ..altho ive seen many mexicans that look like tribesmen of asia..
      so what is it? in your original post you said you didn't need a book to know that "asians are the same as native americans". Now your talking about books.

Your pointing out something I already stated, cant you read? those migrations occurred 15,000-30,000 years ago. Its called evolution idiot, they adapted new physical traits and developed different cultures, languages and customs from actual asians. As a matter of fact, physical and genetic studies have shown that the first "indian" looked nothing like the modern native american or person from Asia. In the course of 15,000-30,000 years natives evolved to adapt to the climate of the new continent they inhabited.

And you really have to be a dumbass to say they share the same culture and heritage when they have no linguistic ties or cultural traits from asia. Were talking thousands of years here idiot. I guess this is why your dumbass always rocks a native on your avy on this and your multiple accounts on here

@ you thinking your the same as a native american
      Last edited by $coinblatt$; 09-28-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Damn, I so wanted to give my opinion about Native Americans in Canada/USA but its too much truth.. but yea you wont see many natives from US/Canada in boxing... but I gotta say, I wish they take up Boxing. Some of these Native guys are crazy fighters......scariest dudes I ever seen were natives, they would make boxers cry in a dark alley
        Last edited by Medved; 09-28-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X