Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the fat yanks putting Great Britain below China in the medal table, they mad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Are you a Nigel or a Kerpal? I need to know which kind of ethnic slur to use.

Ask your mum ..

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      Ask your mum ..
      My guess is a Brit born Habib.

My mom would never fuck a guy who's armpit stench could peel the paint of a wall.

Comment

Because overall medal count was how the yanks wanted to pretend to win the Beijing Olympics....so probably keeping up with that charade since and keep denying they just did it to pretend they won.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          i've come to appreciate ehrmantrouts orneriness.
          That's a fancy word for a Puerto Rican.
          Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 08-20-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            That's a fancy word for a Puerto Rican.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              Because overall medal count was how the yanks wanted to pretend to win the Beijing Olympics....so probably keeping up with that charade since and keep denying they just did it to pretend they won.
              If we win the overall medal count you guys moan and complain about the gold medals.

If we win the gold medal count you guys moan and complain about medals per capita.

I'm starting to think you guys just plain like to moan and complain. Bunch of whiny, menstruating women.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                If we win the overall medal count you guys moan and complain about the gold medals.

If we win the gold medal count you guys moan and complain about medals per capita.

I'm starting to think you guys just plain like to moan and complain. Bunch of whiny, menstruating women.
                what? when was I whining, I was stating a fact. I don't give a **** about who wins between the US/UK/China...

Golds have always been what mattered and the only reason overall medals started mattering to some was the yanks throwing a hissy fit for Beijing.....nothing but a fact.....I mean you guys have probably won more gold in every other olympics in the last 30 years and couln't take one measly loss....that shows who're the menstruating women....

Comment

Last time I checked (3 days ago) GB had won medals in more sports than the US overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Why are these buffoons putting Britain below China when we have more gold?.

Everybody ranks the medal count by gold then silver then bronze, except these idiots who put China above us because they have more in total.

They must be still salty we decided America want shit and went with the tea in India.

Little brother syndrome.
                    smdh....

its these kind of threads are the reason why we dont get along mike.

smdh....

and why do you have a closet ****sexual for your avatar???

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      what? when was I whining, I was stating a fact. I don't give a **** about who wins between the US/UK/China...

Golds have always been what mattered and the only reason overall medals started mattering to some was the yanks throwing a hissy fit for Beijing.....nothing but a fact.....I mean you guys have probably won more gold in every other olympics in the last 30 years and couln't take one measly loss....that shows who're the menstruating women....
                      lol wut?

so bronze and silver never mattered at all? and the only time total medals mattered was during beijing??? LOOOL

Comment

Working...
                      X