Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be surprised if the Floyd fans have several alt accounts it would be the only way anyone realistically could have this poll as close as this.

Evidence has been provided between both men, Floyds earlier years were the more impressive than his later years that is why Rocky is greater than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenge Myself View Post
      Can't answer my questions so you call them stupid. It's ok to admit defeat. My questions hit the nail in the head.

Now, I've already explained to you multiple times why Marciano beating Joe Louis >>>>>>> beating a Post-KTFO one-armed Manny Pacquiao. Joe Louis was not coming off a vicious KO loss like Manny, your God Fraud Jr himself said that when you're KO'ed you are not the same mentally right after. (probably why he finally grew the balls to fight Pac).

Fraud Jr cheated with banned IVs in his biggest fight against a one-armed man, fought at a pathetic Catchweight vs Canelo in his second biggest fight, clearly lost to Castillo but won due to corrupt judges and refs, sucker-punched opponents in the ring, and dragged Marquez up two divisions to fight him and failed to make the weight limit, cheating him on the scales.

You want to talk resume? Several of Fraud's wins should have been losses or no-contests, Fraud Jr shouldn't even be at 49-0. He is lucky to even be mentioned next to Rocky. FRAUD JR's WINS ARE TAINTED UNLIKE MARCIANO.

Now, answer my question (which I asked you first). Who did Froid beat that was a more impressive than knocking out Joe Louis?

Marciano KO'ing bigger legends >>>> Froid's IV Catchweight Wins.
      Because they're unbelievabley specific and aren't going to apply to Marciano. It holds no relevance what so ever to the conversation for me to answer those questions with yes and no answers.

Your reasoning is flawed, Pacquaio got knocked out yes, but bounced back and proved he was still elite. Unlike Louis post Marciano, or immediately pre Marciano even.

Will you answer the question of how many ranked fighters did Marciano beat?

Comment

• Floyd is sooo exciting to watch man !!! He goes toe to toe. He never runs away. He is a warrior. Oh wait that's not Floyd, I meant ROCKY!

Comment

• One of Floyd's biggest criticisms is the timing of the fights in terms of the oppositions prime, then you go and take the fighter who epitomises this flaw to compare him with?? .... with said fighter having even lesser number of quality opponents. That's NSB for you.

NB always make polls public.

Comment

Did Rocky viciously beat his baby Momma in front of his children?

Did Rocky go to prison for domestic violence?

Did Rocky sleep with his friend's wives?

Did Rocky strangle and threaten to kill his stepson?

Did Rocky deal drugs burn money kidnap people and hold women ransom?

Did Rocky go on Racist Rants against rival fighters?

Did Rocky's own children refer to him as a coward?

Are you really going to compare this? At least Rocky Marciano was an classy in the ring and was an inspiration.

Fraud Jr on the other hand:

This is the point. Oh, Rocky had affairs? Hung out with mobsters?

Classy does in no way mean perfect. We all have our flaws and I'm not judging either fighter.

My argument is that Floyd has acted like an ass many time like the above statements indicate. Rocky never did any of those things.

And besides that, this isn't a way to sidestep who was better in the ring. Rocky made his run in ten years. It took Mayweather 19. Rocky won and defended the undisputed world title. Floyd never did that. Rocky broke down his opponents and thrilled audiences with action. Floyd rarely did that. And in his second career, never did that. Rocky would keep pressing and go for the knock out. Floyd was content with getting a decision.

All the statistics about Mayweather won more titles (there are many more titles to be won), beat more world champions (quite easy when there are so many champions and be honest, how many of those guys would have held titles in Marciano's day) and more longevity. By the time Mayweather retired, the majority of people were glad to see him go. When Rocky retired, it was out of nowhere and people wanted more. Rocky's opponents were older, but they were the opponents out there and he didn't choose them. They were the top dogs. Mayweather timed his fights where his opponents would be at a disadvantage.

We can agree to disagree all day long. No one will ever convince me that Mayweather was any better than "The Rock."

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              When they donate and the user banks all within minutes it makes it pretty damn obvious.

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              You donate to a poster you've never interacted with at the same time another poster donates and he's never interacted with either and he banks straight away? C'mon man you've been caught.
              lol..he is a clear alt, it is so obvious

Comment

• Mayweather. I didn't think this was even debatable.

Comment

• Different times so impossible to compare but both great

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    A quick search shows Luilun and Avenge Myself are the only posters to call Mayweather fans "Floydits". Alt exposed.
                    Lou Cipher he ran away in Feburary and now this guy appears

Comment

Must be tougher loving and defending a self-admitted COWARD who cheats in and out the ring via sucker punching, gift decisions, and banned IVs.

How do you Floydits even defend this guy? Much less compare him to an old-time great like Marciano who fought the likes of Joe Louis, Archie Moore and Ezzard Charles?????

HAHAHA Fraud Jr truly is the biggest disgrace in boxing history. Armstrong, Robinson, Marciano, and Louis are rolling in their graves watching this CLOWN run around, get gift decisions, and ruin boxing.

CASTILLO WHITEWASHED HIS ASS!!!!!

Lou Cipher you gave yourself aways posting the exact same pics you have on your profile pictures and have in your sigs..are you to ashamed to post on your other account son?

Comment

Working...
                      X