No announcement yet.

carl froch punches harder then sergio kovalve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    Does he heck.. Here's a routine right with not much on it thrown almost nonchalantly by Kovalev on Pascal & it has him stumbling:

http://gfycat.com/WelldocumentedAbleDormouse

& when did Carl ever do this to him?!:

http://gfycat.com/PreciousOilyBluewhale

Let alone the more seasoned LHW version of Pascal & not the unknown SMW one!

Froch is a good hitter but he's not great.. In fact I think overall both Golovkin & even Groves have naturally heavier hands than Froch!

Foch is more vicious & more gun-ho than Kovalev & can land the occasional huge well timed shot too but Kovalev hurts people routinely & with routine shots... & some not so routine one's too!
    That's what is so scary about Kovalev. he damn near puts guys out without putting everything he has on his punches. He'll hurt you with the punch meant to set up the hurting punch.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      That's what is so scary about Kovalev. he damn near puts guys out without putting everything he has on his punches. He'll hurt you with the punch meant to set up the hurting punch.
      Kovalevs technique is what makes his punches so deadly. Just on top of already crushing power.

Comment

I agree! Carl Froch punches harder than
        Sergio "figment of your imagination" Kovalve!

Comment

Sergio just plain hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Kovalevs technique is what makes his punches so deadly. Just on top of already crushing power.
            I remember the look on Hopkin's face after Kovalev first landed on him, just by his expression you could tell that the Russian's power was legit.

The Cleverly fight sold it to me. He has a great chin & i'd never seen him hurt before, but Kovalev just destroyed him.

Comment

Peak Pavlik might even hit harder! Kessler? Froch probably has more raw power but Kessler throws the crisper, faster, shorter punches and he has good pop himself too!

I don't think we can compare the two TBH.. Kovalev is looking like an ATG puncher whereas Froch was never labelled as a devastating one even at SMW!

Comment

Since I never heard of Sergio Kovalve I have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                  Peak Pavlik might even hit harder! Kessler? Froch probably has more raw power but Kessler throws the crisper, faster, shorter punches and he has good pop himself too!

I don't think we can compare the two TBH.. Kovalev is looking like an ATG puncher whereas Froch was never labelled as a devastating one even at SMW!
                  I'd say that Arthur Abraham hits harder than Froch/Kessler tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I'd say that Arthur Abraham hits harder than Froch/Kessler tbh.
                    p4p probably.. overall no. Close though, I dunno actually u could be right..

Taylor, Dirrell, Ward performances might support this. He's very faded now though.. Great MW puncher. Hard puncher but not spectacular at SMW that's how I view AA. Too small for 168..

Comment

No way the Froch hits harder than the Krusher

Comment

Working...
                      X