No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on DeMarco: This is Like Mayweather-Corrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I noticed he been quiet too. But he said in a interview that he respects DeMarco cause he's very businesslike and doesn't trash talk.

This fight is kind of funny because you have DeMarco who is soft spoken and very sportsmanlike and likeable versus Broner who has a big mouth and is very unlikeable.
    He's mimicking Floyd in that aspect too. Remember Floyd-Cotto? There was no trash talking, no funny antics, just all business. Just watch him in the last presser say something like "Mexican fans are the best." Something along the lines of what Floyd said.

Comment

Comment

guy keeps bringing up mayweathers name all the time,is he that desperate for attention,wanting the public to think he's like mayweather? he should just make a name for himself

Comment

Its a bit of a stupid comparison I will admit but I like the kid, he has been backing up all his trash talk with impressive beat downs lately.

Comment

One day Broner is going to kidnap and murder Floyd.

Comment

Who would Broner be without Floyd? Most likely an ESPN fighter with 2 losses. One to Quintero and one to Ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Dont say that, you'll get him in trouble with Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Yeah, murder him, cut him up and wear his skin as pajamas, I see where your going.

Comment

First Demarco gets his ass whooped, then Ricky Burns, and then Vasquez. By the end of 2013 Adrien Broner will be the unified LW champion of the world.
                    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-12-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

broner comparing himself to mayweather? lol

cant wait to see this bozo knocked the fuk out.... war demarco!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X