Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather KO the bar owner in New Orleans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather KO the bar owner in New Orleans!

So Floyd was worried about what his fans would think about his image after all?

https://screen.yahoo.com/floyd-mayweather-ko-39-orleans-114711488.html

#FightPacquiao

Pacquiao is a coward, he has been knocked out way too many times now and Floyd would finish his career within 2 rounds.

I don't want the fight to happen, there are tougher fights out there then Manny. For me Floyd fighting Manny would be a b*tch move on Floyds part, Manny is no threat and is an overrated nobody.

Comment

He still got Ms Jackson and Rakman bro's problems

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Pacquiao is a coward, he has been knocked out way too many times now and Floyd would finish his career within 2 rounds.

I don't want the fight to happen, there are tougher fights out there then Manny. For me Floyd fighting Manny would be a b*tch move on Floyds part, Manny is no threat and is an overrated nobody.
        Hey pvssy boy, get me off your ignore list so I can e-***** slap you with my e-9inches dick!

Tell Floyd to have a pair then you can post that shlt!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy32 View Post
                pacquiao is a coward, he has been knocked out way too many times now and floyd would finish his career within 2 rounds.

I don't want the fight to happen, there are tougher fights out there then manny. For me floyd fighting manny would be a b*tch move on floyds part, manny is no threat and is an overrated nobody.
                bahahhahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  He still got Ms Jackson and Rakman bro's problems
                  That's the real P4P list cowards don't belong on it

Comment

#fightpacquiao

to the racist idiot that said he dont want floyd to fight manny bc there are tougher threats.

1) there might be tougher threats, perfect reason to fight manny bc floyd dont want to fight tough threats.

2) it might be a btch move to fight manny, but hes the highest money making fight for floyd nd floyds nickname is "money

3) mannys already been knocmed out, but if he's so easy to knockout, do it then

i dont know where you from. but im from nyc boy, we put up or shuttup.
                    Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 12-07-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X