No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Rios is on Pacquiao's List, Not Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
    These are in the fights that boxing needs Pac-vs-Ria. Not NO king of head butts boring ass Bradley. Go fight Kendall Holt Bradley I would like to see him drop you a few more times.
    Well...at least Holt could.

Comment

not impressed..rios is showing no signs of being a decent fighter..the last fight he had ..there was no display of boxing skills..he fought a guy who had no idea about boxing..a guy who couldnt use the jab properly..rios goes in and rumbles ..against pacquiao that is not enough..he would get murdered and pacquiao knows that..rios has no speed,foot work,head movement..he has nothing which is everything pacquiao is looking for..easy fight for pacquiao..bradley is a slick african american..he whoops pac in the rematch again.

Comment

No one wants to see Bradley run for his life for 12 rounds again and then somehow be awarded a win which even he thought was ridiculous.

The Rios fight will be much more entertaining.

Comment

I don't see Rios lasting more than 5 rounds against The Pac Man. Rios is a one dimensional fighter who loves to fight on the inside, Pacquio would tear him apart easily, counterpunching him with ease and just simply beating him to the punch. The style of Rios isn't gonna let him last very long on this sport, Rios should go after Garcia and make a lil bit of money first.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            No one wants to see Bradley run for his life for 12 rounds again and then somehow be awarded a win which even he thought was ridiculous.

The Rios fight will be much more entertaining.
            the way pac felt when they robbed JMM.

Comment

Rios would need to look like crap in his next fight to have a realistic shot at Pac.....

Comment

Well I hate this fight between Pac and Rios as I pull for both of them to the hilt and it forces me to choose !!

Pac by a violent KO

Where is ChickenS###JR ????

He won't fight Pac , he goes down in history as the ducker that is full of S***

Comment

Bradley fights are about as exciting as a trip to the dentist..why give him another payday..you couldn't dominate a fighter that barely trained to fight you.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Well I hate this fight between Pac and Rios as I pull for both of them to the hilt and it forces me to choose !!

Pac by a violent KO

Where is ChickenS###JR ????

He won't fight Pac , he goes down in history as the ducker that is full of S***
                    As you can see team pacquiao has already lined up fights for pac...JMM,Rios then bradley..no one is talking about mayweather

And each and every fighter is a top rank fighter..now go and check for yourself how many top prank fighters has pacquiao fought in the last 3 or 4 years..I think all of them were from top prank..other wise arum wont make the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Drag-On View Post
                      As you can see team pacquiao has already lined up fights for pac...JMM,Rios then bradley..no one is talking about mayweather

And each and every fighter is a top rank fighter..now go and check for yourself how many top prank fighters has pacquiao fought in the last 3 or 4 years..I think all of them were from top prank..other wise arum wont make the fight...
                      The only reason Pac will fight Rios is because shickenchit won't fight , he hides , he's on vacation, he is full of green shickenchit

Comment

Working...
                      X