No announcement yet.

Gym fees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym fees

I got to this new gym for boxing... its more of like a fitness place but they got some really good trainers and the best amateur boxing facility I have ever seen.

My old gym was great too it was gritty had everything I need and the best part was that it was cheap. Only like 90 for 3 months or something, but this new place I'am getting hosed at. I'm dropping like 270 over 3 months here and its getting to the point that I can't afford it anymore. I'm gonna try and get a job there to get some extra money and free use of the gym.

Anyway whats the fees like at the gyms you guys go to? If there is any that is.

£2 a session. 3 nights per week.

Comment

€30 á month with 4 á 5 (sparring day, not every week) evenings á week. Also includes access to equipment when you want to train for yourself. For €10 extra you also get access to all fitness equipment.

Comment

Free here........

Comment

PAL - $60/year
          gym with trainer - 110 - 250/month

prices are all over brah brah

Comment

40 euros per month with trainer and full access

Comment

2 pound a night or 5er a week but iv been with the owner of the gym for 4 years so he told me i dont have to pay

Comment

$20 to $25 at the few gyms ive been to.

Comment

It's free as I get 1-1 sessions with my coach twice a week. £30 a session though...

Comment

$75 a month

Comment

Working...
                    X