Photos of Boxers with amazing Lat Spreads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of Boxers with amazing Lat Spreads

Mike Jones from several years ago

Steve Cunningham also has impressive genetics for bodybuilding, if he took up steroids and bodybuilding he would have been impressive he has a strong base broad shoulders, small waist

Anthony Joshua impressive muscles but his clavicles and shoulders are too narrow for his height if he had broad wide shoulders like Cunningham he would have had an amazing V taper with how small his waist is.

Carl Froch with the weirdest lat spread lots of lat muscle but funky shape

Pacquiao

Bradley has a pretty weak Lat spread, maybe that is why he doesn't have much power? he has weak lats, he has muscle everywhere else but his lats seem weak.

Comment

Bruce Lee had one of the greatest lat spreads or wings of all time

Comment

lol only you could make this thread hectari

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Bradley has a pretty weak Lat spread, maybe that is why he doesn't have much power? he has weak lats, he has muscle everywhere else but his lats seem weak.
        This theory interested me but Golovkin, Matthysse and Kovalev don't have especially strong looking latissimus muscles.

Kovalev in particular doesn't look impressive in any respect yet that's probably pfp the hardest puncher in the sport right there which just goes to show it's not a bodybuilding contest.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 04-18-2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

This thread belongs in the Gay Lounge.

No ****.

Comment

And what's the common theme with most of those guys you posted....they suck at boxing

Comment

Bradley needs to start doing pull ups, that's all I've learned from this thread.

Comment

How can you make your lats stronger and more defined? Like what type of lifting/exercises?

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                  And what's the common theme with most of those guys you posted....they suck at boxing
                  Get ****in lost, Hype job

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                    How can you make your lats stronger and more defined? Like what type of lifting/exercises?
                    Advanced trolliing got me that v shape physique

Comment

Working...
                    X