No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Saul Alvarez is Ripped and Ready For Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    Since you asked, I believe Cotto, pictured twice in your post, is ranked #1 @ 154. Well then??? Wouldn't that be like obssessing over a JMM vs Rios fight? I wonder why folks here would so frequently wish for a JMM/Rios fight but not Cotto vs Alvarez?
    Lets make that happen!

Cotto vs Alvarez

Comment

Since you asked, I believe Cotto, pictured twice in your post, is ranked #1 @ 154. Well then??? Wouldn't that be like obssessing over a JMM vs Rios fight? I wonder why folks here would so frequently wish for a JMM/Rios fight but not Cotto vs Alvarez?
      You mean another Puerto Rico vs Mexico
      battle...?
      ****...!!!
      Bring it On!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        Exactly people think Shane has no chance in this fight just because he lost decisions the 2 best fighters in the world, but the truth is Mayweather and Pacquiao would have knocked Canelo out. On top of that Mosley has never lost to Mexican fighter so that gives him a big mental edge which is half the battle. Canelo is just too young.
        You must have forgot the Sergio Mora fight. He looked monkey crap in that as well......

Comment

Cotto is ranked #1 @ 154.

Cotto vs Alvarez!
          Cotto vs Alvarez!
          Cotto vs Alvarez!
          Cotto vs Alvarez!
          Cotto vs Alvarez!
          Im all for it! I think itll be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
            You must have forgot the Sergio Mora fight. He looked monkey crap in that as well......
            Then got a major fight and payday against Pac. Less than a year ago. Do i think that was crap fight before it was signed..Yes but Pac was still ranked number 1 in some lists after fighting this over the hill guy and got much respect so why cant a 21 year old kid fight Mosley. This is his toughest challenge to date. He beats Mosley on May 5th and hes a real contender in my book. Hopefully takes on better fighters after though.

Comment

ill bet anyone on this fight. i got canelo winning. 50 million - 100 million.

Comment

I think Canelo moves up to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Please...I like Mosley but he has not handled his aging well, he is certainly no Hopkins.
                  Mosley's style of fighting did him in. He had incredible tools to be on another level then he was but he and his father didn't utilize any technical fight game. I always thought Shane should have been where Floyd is right now or around Floyd's age. If Mosley would of had some technical/defensive teaching then he would of had a longer dominate career.

Comment

Working...
                  X