Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought tickets for the Montiel-Donaire fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought tickets for the Montiel-Donaire fight?

Me and 4 other friends plan on buying some by next week. Is anyone from boxingscene going?

montiel is gonna get KO in round 1 so why bother to buy ticket?

Comment

This is the best fight prob of next year if juan ma vs gamboa doesn't get made and no one plans on going? SMH

Comment

its not the best fight because it will be finished in round 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
          Me and 4 other friends plan on buying some by next week. Is anyone from boxingscene going?
          How much you trying to spend for a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by CumulousClouds View Post
            How much you trying to spend for a ticket?
            We're just gonna get the 50$ ones which isgonna be 58.65 after service charges so we can spend more on the car rental, hotel and brew!!!

Comment

We're just gonna get the 50$ ones which isgonna be 58.65 after service charges so we can spend more on the car rental, hotel and brew!!!
              So you're gonna travel to see the the fight, get a hotel a ***** and only spend $50 on the seats?

Cmon, if your gonna go through all that trouble, atleast get good seats

Comment

love ,come on ~!!

Comment

That's cool! Have fun man it's gonna be great I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So you're gonna travel to see the the fight, get a hotel a ***** and only spend $50 on the seats?

Cmon, if your gonna go through all that trouble, atleast get good seats
                    Are you that ****ing obsessed by me that you always hate and talk ****? I'm going with all my buddies. It's not like everyones ****ing got money to buy the 250 ones ******. We have a car rental, gas, food and we're getting a suite at the wynn. Plus drinks and cover fees at clubs. The fights only an excuse to go to vegas for my friends. If it was for me i'd get the 125 ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X