Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Eat Alot Of Chocolate, Fizzy Drinks, Fast Food, Sweets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Eat Alot Of Chocolate, Fizzy Drinks, Fast Food, Sweets?

???
    ???
    ???

Nope. but it was just halloween, I want candy. fer real.

Comment

Some people can eat whatever the heck they want and it doesn't bother them physically. My friend lifts weights, dude looks in shape all ripped and stuff and he eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I know another guy, all built, six pack and all, all he does is play basket ball with friends and eat McDonalds. What you get from your genes plays a big role. I'm not one of those people so I try to eat good. It's not hard to stay away from bad food, it's your mind state.

Comment

Nah I eat pretty good although.... What gets me every time is gummie bears.

**** is like crack put them in fron't of me and I am trippin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
          Some people can eat whatever the heck they want and it doesn't bother them physically. My friend lifts weights, dude looks in shape all ripped and stuff and he eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I know another guy, all built, six pack and all, all he does is play basket ball with friends and eat McDonalds. What you get from your genes plays a big role. I'm not one of those people so I try to eat good. It's not hard to stay away from bad food, it's your mind state.
          True but looks doesn't mean performance, i.e plenty of guys with six packs who look plenty fit yet you send them for a run and they'll be gasping for air after a couple of miles.

---

I don't eat too bad, the things i avoid are basically anything that offers no nutritional value ~ fizzy drinks and other **** thats only sugar and/or refined flour.

I'll avoid realy processed food (fast food) but at least it has some goodness in it.

Comment

I do like soda. And fast food is okay a few times a week.

Just not into chocolate and candy as much. I love it, but I get nauseous when I eat too much junk food.

I prefer sour and bitter candy, like licorice or War Heads. I love gummy bears too. Just have to control myself or I get sick.

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
              True but looks doesn't mean performance, i.e plenty of guys with six packs who look plenty fit yet you send them for a run and they'll be gasping for air after a couple of miles.

---

I don't eat too bad, the things i avoid are basically anything that offers no nutritional value ~ fizzy drinks and other **** thats only sugar and/or refined flour.

I'll avoid realy processed food (fast food) but at least it has some goodness in it.
              Yeah I totally agree. Some people think being in shape is looking in shape. I think being in shape is being in good condition. That's why I love boxing.

Comment

The only thing you listed that I eat alot of is chocolate (Raisinets), I eat truck loads of them !

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
                  ???
                  ???
                  ???
                  no but even on the occasion when I do go nuts and eat cake and **** for some reason it seems like it doesnt matter

Comment

Every now and then.

I'm still trying to bring my weight down, but I'll take a day or two off here and then to pig out a bit. I think it's better that way, trying to diet 24/7 is apparently not a great long-term plan and you're better off being healthy 6 days per week and then having a day off before starting again.

Comment

Working...
                    X