Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I love Hatton and I hope he really beats up Mayweather. I think Hatton has got great style and he's always a crowd pleaser, wherever he goes. But who is Mayweather? He's a nobody. When he was young he was a loveable little fella but something went wrong and changed inside him," Foreman said. "Now he is always cursing and bad-mouthing other fighters. The guy deserves an Oscar for some of the stuff he says. There is no way I would consider him to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. He is good but he made a fool of himself against Oscar De La Hoya. He was in the greatest fight of his career and he just ran and ran like a chicken. De La Hoya brought that fight to him all night but I didn't like his style and the way he approached the fight. I thought he was very lucky to win it on points."

LMAO. What was he supposed to do? He's not a strong Boxer, he's a finest Boxer who relied on his skills and intellect to win his fights. Was he supposed to slugged it out with the much bigger and stronger Oscar?

"He ran and ran like a chicken." LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      "I love Hatton and I hope he really beats up Mayweather. I think Hatton has got great style and he's always a crowd pleaser, wherever he goes. But who is Mayweather? He's a nobody. When he was young he was a loveable little fella but something went wrong and changed inside him," Foreman said. "Now he is always cursing and bad-mouthing other fighters. The guy deserves an Oscar for some of the stuff he says. There is no way I would consider him to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. He is good but he made a fool of himself against Oscar De La Hoya. He was in the greatest fight of his career and he just ran and ran like a chicken. De La Hoya brought that fight to him all night but I didn't like his style and the way he approached the fight. I thought he was very lucky to win it on points."

LMAO. What was he supposed to do? He's not a strong Boxer, he's a finest Boxer who relied on his skills and intellect to win his fights. Was he supposed to slugged it out with the much bigger and stronger Oscar?

"He ran and ran like a chicken." LMAO
      hes not strong mentally and physically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
        hes not strong mentally and physically.

He is strong mentally. Physically, he doesn't have the power to knock out his opponents as easy as Manny, Mosley, and other boxers does. But he still find his way to win. He's like the "Batman", he's the only hero without power, but he still gets things done with his skills and intellect.

Comment

• You know who's scared? Manny Pacquiao.

He's terrified of random blood testing.

Comment

Don't waste your time trying to convince those biased Pacfarts, let them believe whatever they wants.
            The thing is by the way they post, you can see that they know
            the truth but continue to lean on hollow details to support the
            BULL****. The excuses they gravitate towards and post are
            complete and utter nonsense. Manny Pacquiao ducked Shane
            Mosley, Floyd Mayweather Jr and the random blood tests.

Comment

He is strong mentally. Physically, he doesn't have the power to knock out his opponents as easy as Manny, Mosley, and other boxers does. But he still find his way to win. He's like the "Batman", he's the only hero without power, but he still gets things done with his skills and intellect.
              Floyd mentally in the ring is compared to none and that's
              why he wins fights because of his mind.

Comment

• chicken floyd should go to the commission and ask the commission what he has in mind rather than telling pacman to undergo that unnecessary testing. random-style testing is unnecessary... i repeat unnecessary.

chicken floyd shows disrespect with the nevada commission.

it is his own way of ducking a fight with pac because he knew very well he can't beat the pacman.

if he is true to his words that he can beat pac with or without steroids, then he should fight pacquiao under no condition. the thing is, he is scared to get knockout by pacquiao.

and only pacquiao can knock him out.

Comment

• I have a suggestion for Team Pacquiao, a way for them to show the world that Floyd is indeed afraid of Pac. Agree to the blood testing stipulation put forth by Team Mayweather. If they did that and Floyd comes up with an excuse, I'll agree that Floyd is indeed scared. It's simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by dreadIknight View Post
                    I have a suggestion for Team Pacquiao, a way for them to show the world that Floyd is indeed afraid of Pac. Agree to the blood testing stipulation put forth by Team Mayweather. If they did that and Floyd comes up with an excuse, I'll agree that Floyd is indeed scared. It's simple.
                    I know...really weird that they couldn't just call his bluff right?

Comment

• Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                      i don't care if you are mayweather fan or not.....there is no excuse for turning down a 40 million dollar fight because of a drug test especially if you consider yourself the best pound for pound fighter in the world

Floyd turned down a 40 million dollar fight for a drug test.

He also considers himself the best pound for pound fighter in the sport, and of all time.

So what really are you saying?

That he found another way to make it look like he wanted to fight someone when he really didn't?

We already knew that.

Comment

Working...
                      X