Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye-Mark De Mori Confirmed For January 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this is just a warm-up fight to get rid of ring rust and he'll fight someone notable soon after. But it is Haye so I won't hold my breath

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Hahaha, wow. I had low expectations, already, but this is dog ****.
      He drew with the guy you have facing Wlad in your sig.

Legit fight!

Comment

I'm glad to see him back. If he is ok after his injury and gets a couple of fights under his belt, then he can go up and mix it when some of the bigger names in the division.

If the rumours of him losing money are true, then maybe he is just back to fight for the money. Hopefully though, he is unaffected by the shoulder and can put a good run of fights together.

After surgery and almost 4 years out, i'm not surprised by the choice of opponent. He will need a couple more like that before shaking off the ring rust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
          he's 35 years old and been out for 4 years

what were people expecting?
          That he jumps straight into deontay wilder or anthony joshua this is what they
          expected.. get a grip guys its his first fight after major shoulder surgery....
          let him test the shoulder out and atleast mark de mori is in shape

Comment

Look at the morons defending Haye here, pathetic.

The guy is a fraud.

Comment

seems like he's more interested in wlad and fury than wilder and joshua. i think he'll have a tougher time in today's division than the one a few years ago. i don't see him ever getting his hands on another title

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                First fight doesn't matter tbf.

It's a return to the ring, not a fight to gain a high ranking. A complete bum and a guy ranked anywhere outside the top 10 at HW are pretty similar...
                De Mori is in the WBA top ten though. Smart move by Haye, way to acquire a high ranking quickly.

Comment

Working...
                X