Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather seemingly beyond steroid suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    Floyd targets other well known fighters and randomly says they are steroid users to avoid himself being called one.
    Gennady is a rioder.

Comment

• Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
      Gennady is a rioder.
      gotta keep up with the Joneses

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

Not sold on the last part. I know Floyd is a mad man in the gym and work ethic in this sport has gone south with a lot of the talent but the elite do train harder than the rest. Manny trains like a man obsessed well back in the day. I think Lucas Matthysse training speaks for itself even back to the Judah fight. Ortiz trains hard that Berto fight wins me back everytime I get mad at what a shame he is. Martinez is clearly a gym rat with that kind of stamina at his age.Last of all and surely not least of all, Philadelphias finest, Bernard Hopkins trains his ass off at 48 years old.
        lmao you're naive as hell, I'm not making accusations, but PEDs will help you train tremendously. Imagine training like a possessed Demon for a whole day natural. The next day you'll most likely wake up sore as hell, and feel like you've been hit by a truck if you really push yourself to the limit. With PEDs you will feel minimal soreness because the recovery is accelerated, imagine doing this everyday, crazy ass gains in stamina, power, speed everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
          Gennady is a rioder.

Comment

• Because he's the one asking for the testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              Because he's the one asking for the testing.
              Like Berto and Peterson?

Comment

Working...
              X