No announcement yet.

Hard not to root for someone Salido vs Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard not to root for someone Salido vs Garcia

This is a fight that is going to be all fireworks, and on top of that its hard to chose someone to root for.

Both guys just stand up fellas, humble, entertaining to watch.

You want to root for the old timer because he deserves a good payday and the glory that even knocking the latest PR superstar twice hasn't paid off. Awesome dude period.

At the same time, you want to root for the young humble kid because you don't want his growth potential to be stumped. Want him to reach the heights. Him being trained by his dad who trained Robert Garcia who was an awesome fighter in his own right (just a little small) doesn't help.

Can't even root based on nationality as they are both mexicans. Talk about a fight you are dying to see but don't want either guy to lose.

This is how I felt before Marquez vs Diaz 1. I liked both guys and didn't want either one to lose. Turned out to be a great fight!

Comment

Gotta root for Salido. He is one creepy looking chap. Like, crazed looking in the weigh in picture thread. I root for crazed.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        This is a fight that is going to be all fireworks, and on top of that its hard to chose someone to root for.

Both guys just stand up fellas, humble, entertaining to watch.

You want to root for the old timer because he deserves a good payday and the glory that even knocking the latest PR superstar twice hasn't paid off. Awesome dude period.

At the same time, you want to root for the young humble kid because you don't want his growth potential to be stumped. Want him to reach the heights. Him being trained by his dad who trained Robert Garcia who was an awesome fighter in his own right (just a little small) doesn't help.

Can't even root based on nationality as they are both mexicans. Talk about a fight you are dying to see but don't want either guy to lose.
        Good post. I like both these guys for different reasons. I'm definitely rooting for Salido, but it wouldn't bother me if Mikey won. He's a good kid.

Comment

I'm more hyped for Martinez vs Burgos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            I'm more hyped for Martinez vs Burgos.
            why??????????

Comment

I am fine with either guy, I have no real stake in the race and am not laying down money on a fight like that.

So I go to my default position for any fight~ I want to see a fight that raises the stock of both men, it certainly isn't out of the question for these guys to pull that off. Hopefully learn some stuff about both guys for future use.

Comment

I like and will be rooting for Solidos. Mikey Garcia is too commercialized while Solidos is more like the unsong hero.

WARRRR SOLIDOS

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  I like and will be rooting for Solidos. Mikey Garcia is too commercialized while Solidos is more like the unsong hero.

WARRRR SOLIDOS
                  who the hell is solidos?

Comment

Gotta go with Salido, a vet that'll put the term of dragging them out and making them swim in the deep into good use

Comment

Working...
                    X