No announcement yet.

Black Trump supporter punches out White Anti-Trump protester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

people found some weird **** on that guy. there's video of him getting dry humped by a dog and a confession video of wanting to suck his first c*ck.

here's the original tape

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

cu cucks clan

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        That lady wearing the KKK hoody took it off real quick when **** got real with her homie.
        Loooool i noticed that! Definately fearing for her life when **** hit the fan

Comment

look i know as a liberal you spend your life trying to convince people how emasculated and oppressed you are and probably can no longer get off without **** stimulation, but this isn't the first time this has happened

in a separate incident a black trump bodyguard tackled a white agitator but wasn't arrested because it was his job to keep people like that under control

this is a random guy in the audience kicking someone in the head, a little bit different

but we do wish the protestor would have been beaten to death and the assailant rewarded
          You guys who talk down to liberals sure like to talk about ****/gay stuff. You should get one of those tumescence tests & see how happy you get watching gay ****. Find out who you really are. Start living your real life brother.

And fwiw I'm not liberal (nor conservative). And I think anyone who calls others, that they don't really know, either of those terms is a f#cking momo. But technically & to the point there is some things I'm liberal about & some things I'm conservative about.

Comment

Good news BTW. They only slapped this guy with a misdemeanor.

You don't gotta be white you just gotta do the right thing. Punching out hippies is the right thing.

Comment

i wonder how many liberal brains imploded attempting to comprehend a black trump supporter getting cheered on by other trump supporters while he beat down a white liberal cuck. "muh narrative!"

Good news BTW. They only slapped this guy with a misdemeanor.

You don't gotta be white you just gotta do the right thing. Punching out hippies is the right thing.
              that black guy is literally hitler doe!

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Obviously the black guy gets arrested lol. The white dudes hitting mfers in the head was getting prime time interviews on FoxNews & MSNBC. Murica you so crazy.
              are you talking about the old guy who elbowed the young thug? he got arrested and charged with assault. cute narrative doe!
              Last edited by John Barron; 03-22-2016, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Those protester memes are killing me

Comment

Working...
                X