• Show
Clear All

• healthy prime sergio vs golovkin

how does this fight goes down?

Golovkin destroys him.

Comment

GGG. Prime Martinez still keeps his hands down

Comment

I think golovkin would ko Martinez. Martinez wouldn't handle the incredibly massive power, pressure, and not to mention Martinez's punches wouldn't dent golovkin's iron chin.

Comment

I was a huge Martinez fan when he was beating fighters the **** up but I could see him getting caught with one but if he could keep up the fast combinations and not get caught, he could do what he did to Pavlik***128076;***127996;.

Comment

The best Sergio vs the Golovkin of tonight? Ggg cant take the left hands he was taking from Monroe all night... Sergio wasnt ever really hurt til Jr. Took Pavliks punches well and Pavlik was regarded as a monstrous puncher and was hugs. Ggg looked completely gassed at 4 rounds... Martinez beats him up over 12 (tonights GGG)

Comment

Yeah, I wish Sergio WOULD have fought GGG. Before he fought Murray. Hell yes.

Prime Sergio would make it interesting. GGG would have to fight smarter than he did tonight. But that's exactly what I think he would do, and sooner or later he'd hurt Martinez bad.

Comment

Depends on Golovkin can push him to the ropes/corner or not. Golovkin thrives when his opponent's back is on the ropes or he's in the corner but not so good on the middle of the ring.

Comment

PRIME Martinez would make it look easy. Golovkin's thing is cutting off the ring. Sergio's thing is movement and stick and move. Horrible match up for Genady. He's wouldn't be able to pin down Sergio and Golovkin is very hittable. Genady doesn't punch well while moving laterally and Sergio doesn't wait around to trade. That just nullifies Genady's game. If we're honest about this one, Martinez by UD 9 times out of 10. It's just a stylistic issue.
                  Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-17-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    The best Sergio vs the Golovkin of tonight? Ggg cant take the left hands he was taking from Monroe all night... Sergio wasnt ever really hurt til Jr. Took Pavliks punches well and Pavlik was regarded as a monstrous puncher and was hugs. Ggg looked completely gassed at 4 rounds... Martinez beats him up over 12 (tonights GGG)
                    Ya, what was up with that? Despite that, I've lesser fighters drop serg, I can't see him withstanding the onslaught.

Comment

Working...
                    X