Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your first time getting high, how was it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    it was the real thing, bro.
    it was really scary, the door was open and she just sit there at the bottom of the stairs looking at me, i can only hide behind the pillows.

The worst thing about that experience is not the ghost because i dont really believe in ghost, i'm sure is just my imagination. the worst thing is the feeling in my gum, is not pain IDK the english word but i have to keep grinding and rattling my teeth to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      it was really scary, the door was open and she just sit there at the bottom of the stairs looking at me, i can only hide behind the pillows.

The worst thing about that experience is not the ghost because i dont really believe in ghost, i'm sure is just my imagination. the worst thing is the feeling in my gum, is not pain IDK the english word but i have to keep grinding and rattling my teeth to stop it.

might have been your sinuses.

i get sinus infections sometimes, and my teeth / jaw hurts. it's the fluid that builds up in there to fight infection that causes the pain. you feel it sloshing around, and it hurts your teeth / gums.

Comment

Working...
      X