Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am all for Canelo wanting to fight Trout on the undercard on May 4th. If he loses agains't Trout he can kiss that big payday with Mayweather good bye in September. I would give Canelo some advice if he does fight Trout and beats him. Don't watch the Ghost vs Mayweather fight in the arena because Canelo is a f**king jinx.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I think it'll be Angulo, which won't be too bad I guess.

It should be Trout though.
      I believe that Angulo is actually more dangerous than Trout. With Trout, he gets outboxed. Maybe stunned a few times, but lives to fight on.

With Angulo, things can get real ugly. No matter how we feel about Angulo lately, the fact is he still throws short punches & they still pack genuine power. For some reason boxing fans seem to forget that ginger isn't hard to find & most if not all his opponents have lain leather on him. If Angulo lays leather on ginger, who's to say he can take it??

Comment

How to sell the fight? the #1 and #2 and wbc and wba champs at 154 for the ring title sells its self.....unification bout,2 undefeated fighters 1 13 years younger and most likely 15 pounds bigger on fight night??

Comment

With a rumored Floyd fight on the horizon I see no reason to deviate from the plan they (GB) already have in place......

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            How to sell the fight? the #1 and #2 and wbc and wba champs at 154 for the ring title sells its self.....unification bout,2 undefeated fighters 1 13 years younger and most likely 15 pounds bigger on fight night??
            Are you saying ginger is the ring's #2?? I certainly prefer espn's then.

Comment

I'd rather that he fight some unknown Euro fighter like Rabchenko/Jonak than a WW. Are they too big of a risk???

Comment

Ts think Angulo could actually beat the great Canelo hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I believe that Angulo is actually more dangerous than Trout. With Trout, he gets outboxed. Maybe stunned a few times, but lives to fight on.

With Angulo, things can get real ugly. No matter how we feel about Angulo lately, the fact is he still throws short punches & they still pack genuine power. For some reason boxing fans seem to forget that ginger isn't hard to find & most if not all his opponents have lain leather on him. If Angulo lays leather on ginger, who's to say he can take it??
                  Canelo-Angulo would be a war, we'll find out if Canelo can take genuine power from a Top 154 lb fighter. Angulo was stunned several times in his last fight. I'd have to go with Canelo, but yeah....the Angulo fight wouldn't really bother me.

Canelo-Trout needs to happen, it's the best fight at 154 not involving Mayweather.

Comment

I honestly think Canelo-Trout is next.

Maybe I'm being hopeful, maybe I'm being plain naive. But, I honestly think Canelo-Trout is going to be on May 4th. If not, I'm thinking it will be Angulo or Kirkland. I think GBP will actually put Canelo in a dangerous fight against a top fighter, making the Mayweather fight bigger.

Another WW just won't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      Ts think Angulo could actually beat the great Canelo hahahaha
                      I really, really do.

Comment

Working...
                      X