Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather's Take on Adrien Broner and His Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna lie..Broner has great talent..give him a tall fighter with a reach and that **** is over....he gets hit with some good jabs..might not know much, but I think I know that..regardless I dont think he's gonna get beat at 135..he is a monster at that weight..140-145 it would be interesting..he does talk alot, but again he does back that up!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Did Broner call out Vasquez and Abril as '...' and '...' because I didn't hear him either?
      he does'nt need to because he's better than them.

Comment

The best defense is a good offense. I like Broner and he's an exciting fighter. I'd like to see how he does with a high volume puncher with power. I think one of the shoulder rolls weaknesses is if you fight a guy in shape who can throw a high volume of punches, it keeps Broner on the move.

Comment

Broner probably thinks that DeMarco doesnt punch hard, I hope he continues to think that. The only guy to sock Broner up was Ponce DeLeon who didnt "walk backwards" like everyone else Broner has fought. Broner wouldnt even fight a smaller Salido when Salido called him out, because Salido doesnt walk backwards.

Comment

He needs to stay away from Marquez.

Marquez will beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Marquez vs Gesta or Broner make it happen

Comment

Broner is calling out all the easy opponents. DeMarco is not that good, he's got a chin and can take a punch but he's go no boxing ability. He got dominated by Linares for 10 rounds until Linares suffered a cut on the bridge of his nose and could not recover. Broner will school DeMarco.

Why does he want Rios at Catchweight? Fight him at 140, both of those guys can make that weight.

Comment

Broner, is definitely a good fighter with a good defense and punches with power..and he's only 22. I want to see him fight guys with movement that doesn't backs down. Guerrero or Guzman then Rios or Lucas. I think he'd beat JMM. If it's Rios, it should be at 140 or not fight him at all. Brandon is a dead man walking under 140. Gamboa would beat Broner if they fight now..2 more years and it will be a super fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X