Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Mayweather fought anyone with a skill set as good as Khan's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Mayweather fought anyone with a skill set as good as Khan's?

I am a mayweather fan, but i was just thinking about this. I don't think anyone he's fought has had as good of a skill set as amir khan. I'd still pic mayweather though

Edit: please list the fighter(s) if you say yes
    Yes
    71.21%
    No
    28.79%
    Last edited by ajohnz; 08-17-2011, 03:18 PM. Reason: Edit: please list the fighter(s) if you say yes

no

look at judah

his speed is nowhere near khan's and he beat up foyd for 4 rounds

amir is going to dismantle mayweather

because mayweather cant hurt amir

Comment

With all due respect Amir Khan doesn't even have the right to have his name mentioned next to Floyd's, even if the topic were not about boxing. Amir Khan hasn't proven himself in the ring or to be worthy of a fight with Floyd or any other boxer that's proven himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        With all due respect Amir Khan doesn't even have the right to have his name mentioned next to Floyd's, even if the topic were not about boxing. Amir Khan hasn't proven himself in the ring or to be worthy of a fight with Floyd or any other boxer that's proven himself.
        with all due respect................floyd hasnt done anything..............since his comeback.............

Comment

Amir Khan's first welterweight fight should not already be with Floyd Mayweather. Maybe 2 fights at welterweight.

Comment

Mayweather has never fought anyone with the combo speed of Khan. That's really it though.

Comment

floyd hasnt had a good fight since 2002

castillo took floyd heart and fight

fact

Comment

Floyd has fought better fighters than Khan, like Corales and Castillo.

But Floyd has never faced someone with Khan's style.

Fast, athletic and a high volume puncher.
                Last edited by wazaa 2.0; 08-17-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
                  floyd hasnt had a good fight since 2002

castillo took floyd heart and fight

fact
                  Wait, didn't Floyd go in there with a messed up right shoulder? I mean, he kind of proved it in the second Castillo fight.

Comment

This is a good question, I really don't know. However, people need to chill on the Khan hype until he beats an elite opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X