Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you would do to improve aussie boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you say in ozzy ur going to box people look at you as if to say, dont do it & what for.But if you come from mexico, rough places in the states people would be like good on u mate.Its a way out, here we dont have great fighters but we do produce some great sportmen & women. We have a better standard of living than most countries, thats why people in oz dont box we have very easy and most of us dont relies this.

Comment

We need Showtime and HBO on Austar/Foxtel.
      I would be prepared to pay an extra 10 bucks or so a month for these channels...does anyone know why we dont have them?
      And yes as stated earlier...fewer cards of higher quality should be made but there are so many promotors out there chasing a buck so its hard and unlikley this will ever happen.

Comment

What is needed is more public interest in our sport. We need a genuine world champ not another domestic fraud, and preferably one who speaks English well. Getting Brendan Smiths' hands off Katsidis could be the first step.

I'd also like to ensure our judges are competent. Think Kickett v St Clair.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
          What is needed is more public interest in our sport. We need a genuine world champ not another domestic fraud, and preferably one who speaks English well. Getting Brendan Smiths' hands off Katsidis could be the first step.

I'd also like to ensure our judges are competent. Think Kickett v St Clair.
          I thought the decision of kickett st clair was spot on.

Comment

Make Australia a part of Britain

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              Make Australia a part of Britain

were going to be a republic soon, just ask Kevin Dudd

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
                We need Showtime and HBO on Austar/Foxtel.
                I would be prepared to pay an extra 10 bucks or so a month for these channels...does anyone know why we dont have them?
                And yes as stated earlier...fewer cards of higher quality should be made but there are so many promotors out there chasing a buck so its hard and unlikley this will ever happen.
                That would be great, but it won't happen. Foxtel are too greedy to put these fights on Regular Fox Sport and only put international boxing on Main Event.

HBO and Showtime isn't available outside of the USA.

But they could still show the fights that are on these channels if they really wanted to. They do so some Showtime cards, but usually they are 2 weeks old and on at some **** time slot.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                  I thought the decision of kickett st clair was spot on.
                  I suppose Billy Dib gave Zolani Marali a schooling too?

Comment

Tell John Wayne Parr to fight boxing instead of muay thai.... there you go.

Comment

Working...
                    X