Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the refs keep cheating for The Colts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    Says the fan of a team full of classless, thug ass convicts.
    Better than a team that represents cousin ****ers and incest. Be happy that the refs are winning you the game. I shut the game off because I know that the refs got money on this game. Eagles can't beat the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Better than a team that represents cousin ****ers and incest. Be happy that the refs are winning you the game. I shut the game off because I know that the refs got money on this game. Eagles can't beat the refs.
      I don't give a damn about the Colts.

Comment

You're probably not even watching the game. If you did, you would know what fans are upset about. When the cbs announcers are ****ting on the refs for doing a poor-job. Btw, I'm turning my tv back on now. Even if the refs rob this one from us, I have to stand by my team. So pissed right now. And I wish that Russian Gay pedophiler was in front of me so i can snap his twig neck.

Comment

I'm from the UK so don't understand it fully.

What you talking about ? haha

Idianapolis seems okay.

Comment

This is bull****.

We're going to throw the comeback away here with the conservative play. Time to stuff the ball down Eagle throat.......instead of this short of the marker throw trash.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You're probably not even watching the game. If you did, you would know what fans are upset about. When the cbs announcers are ****ting on the refs for doing a poor-job. Btw, I'm turning my tv back on now. Even if the refs rob this one from us, I have to stand by my team. So pissed right now. And I wish that Russian Gay pedophiler was in front of me so i can snap his twig neck.
              I'm watching. Calls definitely aren't going in your teams favor.

Comment

Well Screw you Johnnyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is looking unfair though.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

David Akers will win it for the Eagles.

He is godlike today!

Comment

Working...
                  X