No announcement yet.

Hatton is soooooo fat lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Yes, he used to seem sturdier and stronger.
    His ability to take a shot was his best asset imo.

With it gone, we all seen the results.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
      Dude, he's still hungry .

Too hungry!

Comment

Damn he looks fatter than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Damn he looks fatter than ever.

Agreed.

If he knows what's good for him, he will never get in the ring again.

Comment

He looks about the same way as he did when he got in the ring with pacman.

Comment

to be honest he does look a little larger than he usually gets, but he his ageing least we forget. But lets face it, its a strain on the body being over weight for an average person, let along a prize fighter who then has to loose it all, build muscle and then actually take punishment, he should know better by now, but course he will fight again, Hatton Promotions with out Hatton fighting is going now where, he ain't no Oscar, even Oscar started to promote his own events before he actually retired to establish his bills.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                Dude, he's still hungry .
                lol

I knew when i wrote that i'd be leaving myself wide open for the counter

Comment

Originally posted by rizel23 View Post
                  to be honest he does look a little larger than he usually gets, but he his ageing least we forget. But lets face it, its a strain on the body being over weight for an average person, let along a prize fighter who then has to loose it all, build muscle and then actually take punishment, he should know better by now, but course he will fight again, Hatton Promotions with out Hatton fighting is going now where, he ain't no Oscar, even Oscar started to promote his own events before he actually retired to establish his bills.

He will never fight again.

He has achieved zero in his career and now it has hit an early demise due to alcoholism.

Comment

Working...
                  X