Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where my StormTrumpers at. Get in here now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      **** No. Absolutely not. That doesn't even look like me. If I ever were in a wheelchair, I'd be ****in b*tches like like Charles Xavier
      Oh so it's okay to ask me for favors constantly but I ask you to do one thing. One simple thing. It can be your avi or sig. You can choose. You owe me this.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Yeah I'm "repressing women's sexuality" by preferring attractive young women over blown out fat liberal hags lol

That'll work on me, I'll change my mind for sure

You have to pretend you "embrace female sexuality" because you're not desirable enough to keep one exclusive... Nice act you have going there.

"I just LOOOOVE opinionated sloppy leftover fat sluts". sure you do, sure you do. You and alexkid.

All of these feminism/fat pride/shemale/cuck blah blah things are just people trying to act like their desperate trainwreck lives are something they did on purpose. Not a living soul is fooled.
        Shouldn't you be outside pouring antifreeze on flowers to get back at liberals right now?

Comment

In Mother Russia, you don't ask favor, favor ask YOU!

#RussiaLOVETrump

#VoteTrump

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Trump has to win some historically blue big states to have a prayer.
            That's a tall order
            Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
            USA voting is a scam and our votes NEVER counted but if they did I would vote for Trump
            the Clinton's own the voting machines, trump probably won't even win the red states even if every single American voted for him

someone in texas is making a trump ****o film, I think where he gets a black gang to run a train on megyn Kelly. the actor they had looked just like trump when he put the rug on, reminded me of lisa ann in who's nailin' palin?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Put this picture of you and Tom Brady in your sig and I will.
              Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              **** No. Absolutely not. That doesn't even look like me. If I ever were in a wheelchair, I'd be ****in b*tches like like Charles Xavier

Comment

Comment

i'll get my av of daddy
                  Last edited by Monaco Slim; 07-30-2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    If Sam Harris thinks that someone who failed at every cabinet position she's ever had and receiving a cheap endorsement from a failed president makes her qualified to run the country then I've lost respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                      If Sam Harris thinks that someone who failed at every cabinet position she's ever had and receiving a cheap endorsement from a failed president makes her qualified to run the country then I've lost respect for him.
                      Why don't you listen to the commentary first. His arguments for not voting for Trump are extremely compelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X