Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
    Lame fight

Molina was losing badly to Mickey Bey until he got lucky in the last round
    Yea but that's molinas game. He relies on his power. He doesn't have enough power to stop broner tho. Maidana couldn't even pull that off. With that said, it is a comeback fight. Should it be a co feature on a mayweather pppv? Probably not, but it will sell to casuals. And that's why it's there.

Comment

This is a Top Rank type of fight I expect better from Golden Boy they know damn well Broner vs Molina isn't co feature worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Yea but that's molinas game. He relies on his power. He doesn't have enough power to stop broner tho. Maidana couldn't even pull that off. With that said, it is a comeback fight. Should it be a co feature on a mayweather pppv? Probably not, but it will sell to casuals. And that's why it's there.
        with a decent referee, chino would have stopped broner, no doubt

Comment

molina = 135 koed by demarco

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Broner is done by the looks of it, Maidana really took his soul and confidence

Ran him out of 147, and now he's even shook of Khan who has less experience than him at 147, actually no experience. Khan coming off a shakey performance, yet Broner wants none, and instead wants to fight a nobody

This is the guy who recently said after his Maidana loss..thats he is still the closet thing to Floyd...

Yes a Berry Picker
            Essentially, he is the closest thing to Floyd, only fight guys you can beat. Or the ones your sure you have the upper hand on, but even tha back fires once in awhile and everyone loses whethe it counts or not ( ie Castillo for Floyd, and Maidana for Broner.)

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Eriously everyone knew e plan was for broner to move down to 140 if he didn't get a Maidana fight. This was not a secret. This was the plan as gated numerous times. Why are ppl acting like they don't know. Seriously stop with the stupidity,
              Then Broner shouldn't have jacked his jaw off all day yesterday back and forth on Twitter saying he would fight Khan. Broner is a big bag of wind. Broner's punk ass got called out and he accepted the fight. Once again Broner opened his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash!
              Last edited by richardt; 03-05-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                broner is not my boy, but you talk about khan like some kind of monster wich he isn't.
                Khan dropped your idol Maidana down like a sack of ****...
                Khan has a glass chin doe... Why couldn't Maidana knock him out?!
                Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                  Khan dropped your idol Maidana down like a sack of ****...
                  Khan has a glass chin doe... Why couldn't Maidana knock him out?!
                  Hahahahaha
                  maidana is not my idol (big fan, but i have no idols other than my father) but at least he didn't need cortez to save his ass, he got up like a man and didn't run like a FaG

Comment

Working...
                  X