Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Cunningham: "Wlad is an unbelievable athlete"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive felt for a while that Steve Cunningham is one of the most mismanaged fighters in the world. He also is unfortunately a bit of a tweener (all natural cruisers are), no one cares about the cruiser division, he's too big for LHW and he's too small and too feather fisted for HW.

Comment

If he's planning to unify the CW division and then move up to HW, he better start soon because he's not getting any younger. I'd like to see Haye vs Cunningham, as well as a rematch with Adamek.

Comment

Bit of a random bump...but yeah, most have respect for Wlad.

No surprise there was some Haye hating in the original post though, nothings changed.

Comment

Getting inside isn't going to be an easy task,but Cubningham has lightning reflexes and moves as well as any heavyweight,its not clear cut victory for Fury,I'll bet on Cunningham points,but I'm not overly confident.What I am thinking though is will Fury be able to land any more than 2 punch combinations,I'm not so sure he can,Cunningham's speed negates Fury's questionable power.

Comment

Steven Cunningham sounds utterly ******ed.

I can't wait for Fury to smash his glass jaw.

How the hell is Wlad a great athlete?

The guy can't even handle a soccer ball. Somebody post that picture of Wlad all freaking out when the soccer ball got near his chin..

He literally FREAKED OUT when the ball got near his chin.

Comment

Steve Cunningham seems like a great guy.

I'm hoping he beats Tyson Fury on April 20.

Comment

Wlad's contemporaries telling it like it is - Wlad could have been champion in any era.

Comment

Freedom aka Joe MKkkenzie cries racism then posts African-Americans fighters opinion on Wlad. LMAO

I agree with Banks opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
                    Most pro boxers have a lot of respect for Wlad.
                    That's nice.

Stop with the focking gratuitous thread bumping. I don't need to glance at this same thread title for another 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                      Bell was WBA, WBC, IBF champion but was stripped of the IBF before the Mormeck rematch. What Cunningham had was a paper title, just like how you like to call Haye's WBA HW title a paper title.
                      Bell won the vacant IBF title via horrible robbery over Dale Brown so he was paper from the start.

Comment

Working...
                      X