No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Exactly. So if one person designates themselves the bread winner with the expectation that the other gives up their career and takes care of the home, then if they split 20 years later he should be required to help her out seeing as he helped make the decision for her to not enter the work force. She doesnt deserve 70% of his assets, but if he chose for her to be a stay at home wife then he's responsible for helping her maintain that status.
    I would never agree for my wife to stay at home and say that she took care of the kids as an excuse to take my money. You got to go out and get your own job. I don't care if I need to pay a little extra for a Nanny. You don't want to work sign this prenup/postnup whatever. You ain't getting **** but maybe your car and a plane ticket to your families dwelling.

Comment

he lives in the Philippines *****... Jesus. These are the ones I smh at. No logic.

Anyways, this is an atg video I coincidently watched that brought back hella memories lol. I'm in my phone so i can't embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EAbD...e_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I would never agree for my wife to stay at home and say that she took care of the kids as an excuse to take my money. You got to go out and get your own job. I don't care if I need to pay a little extra for a Nanny. You don't want to work sign this prenup/postnup whatever. You ain't getting **** but maybe your car and a plane ticket to your families dwelling.
        Thats understandable then, I was just speaking on cases where the man agrees for her to stay at home or in some instances even insists on it. I dont think its right for a woman to take everything a man worked his whole life for, but you cant tell a woman to not work for 20 years and then expect her to be able to support herself if you split up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Karma for all of the young talent Hogan refused to put over in the biz.
          Lmao..................

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Hogan is going to have to wrestle into his 60s because of this whore.

I thought hed be worth more money than what was listed. Dude is going to die broke.
            Nah, as long as there is a wrestling biz he can get that paper.....he is in fact the biggest draw of all time.

Comment

Didn't this whole thing start because Hulk couldn't keep it in his pants? If so i'm not that bothered.

I am however pissed Kelis is getting all that money from Nas, fucking joke seeing as she also makes an earning as an artist.

Comment

Comment

should of payed someone to wack her,would of been alot cheaper

just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                    Didn't this whole thing start because Hulk couldn't keep it in his pants? If so i'm not that bothered.

I am however pissed Kelis is getting all that money from Nas, fucking joke seeing as she also makes an earning as an artist.
                    See you are another brainwashed idiot. Having sex with some one else doesn't mean you should give up half your money that YOU EARNED, not her.
                    It means that she needs to work harder to keep her mans interest. Only thing a woman deserves is enough means to support children.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      See you are another brainwashed idiot. Having sex with some one else doesn't mean you should give up half your money that YOU EARNED, not her.
                      It means that she needs to work harder to keep her mans interest. Only thing a woman deserves is enough means to support children.

Comment

Working...
                      X