The Heavyweight Destroyer is BACK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post

Comment

The fact that there are posters who take this topic seriously makes this thread hilarious.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          Hmmm.

Your probably right.

Cunningham is technically heaps better and faster than Charr, and I always thought of Charr about on the level of Chisora, maybe Chisora is a better boxer even.

I said "possibly" because Charr is much more powerful than both those opponents and aggressive.

A win over Charr would atleast give Fury an opportunity to deal with an aggressive guy with power, something he hasn't really contended with yet.

Sounds like a good stay busy opponent if you ask me if nothing else.
          I agree, Fury needs to fight a big, tall HW with pop to prepare for Wlad/Wilder. This is coming from a big Fury fan.

Comment

The TRUE WBC Champion belt holder, and sole recipient of the WBC serving dish, returns - Manuel 'Diamond Boy' Charr!

Quite a record: CRUSHED Konstantin Airich; dominated Vitali, and was CHEATED out of a career-defining win by shady tactics; scared David Haye into (another) retirement; was shot by an opponent's squad, for fear of his destructive power; and a BIG NAME destroyer (Alex Leapai, Kevin Johnson, Danny Williams, Michael Grant et al!)

Props to Fury for considering the fight!

WAR DIAMOND BOY! Wilder will run to the hills!

Comment

Diamond Boy LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                Diamond Boy LMAO
                A Diamond Belt for the Diamond Boy.

Comment

this **** is hilarious!!! I'll never stop laughing about Charr crashing the Haye/Chisora press conference and Haye having no ****ing clue who he was! LOL. WAR DIAMOND BOY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X