Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Times Did You Have Juan Manuel Marquez Beating Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Times Did You Have Juan Manuel Marquez Beating Manny Pacquiao?

Forget the official scoring.. Going by your own scorecards, how many times did you have the brilliant boxer/counterpuncher Marquez beating, or fighting to a draw, against Pacquiao? Marquez was also a former Mayweather opponent.

3,4. It's two two in my book. That third fight pissed me off. I think Marquez solidified who's better h2h with that ko.

Comment

I didn't have Pacquaio winning any of those fights.

The first one could have been a draw simply based on the knockdowns but other than that, Marquez boxed his **** off for the most part.

Comment

The knockout and he won the the third fight. All of the fights were close except for the knockout where Pac was beating the **** out of him before he got put to sleep.

Comment

I had him losing the KO loss hahahaha.....the rest I thought he won even the draw!
          Not by much mind you, extremely well matched fighters.
          Ray.

Comment

I had him losing 1,2 and 3. Very close but I just scored them for Pacquiao. At the time though I remember scoring the third for Marquez live but later changed my mind after watching it again. They were very close fights, Marquez wasn't robber in any of them but in the fourth the KO speaks for itself. I still do thing he juiced in that fourth fight, although it's not A fact so take no credit away from him for that.

Comment

4 times. He beat him all 4 times.

Comment

4 wins for pac.
                pac beat marquez in his sleep in the 4th.

Comment

He beat pacquiao for sure in the third fight IMO. pac won the first two

Comment

I HAD HIM WINNING THE 3RD AND OR COURSE THE 4TH..Manny won the 1st 2 fights

Comment

Working...
                    X