Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Cotto at 140 the best JWW of the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    hell no he wasnt. I honestly believe that Cotto wouldve had a few losses if it wasnt for his crazy size advantage. He was coming into the ring at 157 pounds. I think both Chop & Torres may have beat him if it werent for that. Paulie & N'Dou also gave him hell
    Wouldn't that make him a good reason to be the best 140 pounder? You can also say "he was bigger" than everyone for each division in boxing. He made the weight limit for all his fights, so that really shouldn't matter. He was not only bigger he was very skillful and I have to agree. Kosta stopped fighting nearly 10 years ago so I don't see how he should even be counted.

Comment

I think kosta tzu is more dominance than miguel cotto, he beat more big names in Judah, mitchell, old Chavez, Ruelas, M.A gonzalez.

Comment

I would say Danny Garcia was better then him at 140

Comment

I don't think Cotto was ever looked at as the best in that division. During those days the top fighters where Floyd,Tszyu,Gatti,Hatton,Cotto and everyone knew Tszyu was the man of that division and even Floyd said it when he was fighting Gatti he called him a bum and said everyone knows Tszyu is champion at 140. hatton beat him so Hatton became the man. Even Kellerman after the Floyd vs Gatti fight said Cotto would get destroyed by Floyd and only gave Hatton a shot to beat Floyd.

Comment

Not surprised morons believe this crap.

Comment

seriously???? tszyu, hatton and bradley have better resumes than cotto.

Comment

Cotto had an underrated 140 run. They call him chinny but he was in there with some killers.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  seriously???? tszyu, hatton and bradley have better resumes than cotto.
                  First of all we will see sson who would win with Bradley vs Cotto, granted its at 160 but

Bradley didn't have the power to keep
                  cotto off him, Hatton hahaha who did he ever beat other than a past prime kosta. Not to mention Kosta had one career defining win and that was vs Judah. bottom line Cotto beats all of them

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                    First of all we will see sson who would win with Bradley vs Cotto, granted its at 160 but

Bradley didn't have the power to keep
                    cotto off him, Hatton hahaha who did he ever beat other than a past prime kosta. Not to mention Kosta had one career defining win and that was vs Judah. bottom line Cotto beats all of them
                    none of this addresses the topic question. the 3 guys named have better resumes than cotto at 140.

Comment

no he wasnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X