Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think some fans liked Pacquiao for the sake of hating Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. I'm thinking of casual fans mostly I'm sure some real fight fans do. I remember when Hatton was fighting Floyd white people I work with that never watched boxing in their life were siding with Hatton just in hopes of seeing Floyd lose it was hilarious

Comment

nope ..mostly becuase he is a b1tch that gives the fans what they want ONLY when the opponent is hopeless...

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
        Canelo is getting lots of fans and I am sure a bunch of them were pacquiao fans until he got knocked out= Bandwagon fans.

I am not discrediting Pacquiao's legit fans because he does have legit fans who respect him all the way through no matter what happens. He has those loyal dedicated fans.

But he also has Pac+ards and those are not fans.
        Correction. A lot of Pacquiao fans are pulling for Canelo and are becoming Canelo fans.

Comment

Canelo is getting lots of fans and I am sure a bunch of them were pacquiao fans until he got knocked out= Bandwagon fans.

I am not discrediting Pacquiao's legit fans because he does have legit fans who respect him all the way through no matter what happens. He has those loyal dedicated fans.

It's not that people hate floyd. It's that people like to be entertained.

Comment

If you're a boxing fan you have to like Manny Pacquiao, even Floyd Mayweather himself was a fan before Pac moved up in weight.

Comment

i started hating fraud jr when i paid to watch him fight baldomir. since then i'd never and will ever buy another fraud jr ppv. so far i saved quite a bit of money from streaming fraud's ppv events.

Comment

I'm sure there are some. That's unfortunate because Pac is an ATG and a genuine good guy and a very clean fighter.

Comment

no.........

i don't think hate plays a part on this...

i consider pac and floyd as great fighters of this era though i may from time to time have a word or two against them...

i love ali as the goat but it does not mean i hate joe or george

Comment

No, but a lot of Mayweather fans feel obligated to hate on Pac, which I think is ignorant since I like both

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      No, but a lot of Mayweather fans feel obligated to hate on Pac, which I think is ignorant since I like both
                      That goes both ways. In fact probably more one way than the other. Thread after thread about Floyd on sites like this one. Hardly anybody talks about Manny anymore including his fans. They hate Floyd more than they love Manny. Look at trolls like Pac-Boy and Junior Gong. 40+ thousand posts and there not the I love Manny kind either. I will never understand how 1 person can waist so much time and energy on someone they supposedly hate. Ive been around this site for years and it's mostly people that hate Floyd bringing him up not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                      X