No announcement yet.

f**k sake Zab!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f**k sake Zab!

Not gonna lie Judah's making me a fan again atm, which is **** cos I know he'll end up disapointing me again (again,again,again,again)

Lets just hope that Zab maybe is a late bloomer but i`m not getting my hopes up anymore.I`ve been disappointed by Zab too many times to do that.And what`s the point of making thread of this when you could have posted it on the Zab/Paris RBR thread?

Comment

I'm just glad he's putting on a good show for Network TV.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Lets just hope that Zab maybe is a late bloomer but i`m not getting my hopes up anymore.I`ve been disappointed by Zab too many times to do that.And what`s the point of making thread of this when you could have posted it on the Zab/Paris RBR thread?
        Doubt it the guy relies on speed and footwork and refexes those things decline as you get older.

Tbh I was hoping karma would spite me for making this thread and Paris would spark Judah with a wild swinging lucky punch, also I didn't realise there was a rbr thread, still at least it's not another Pac-Mayweather thread eh

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          I'm just glad he's putting on a good show for Network TV.
          co sign, Judah is a good network tv fighter, they need to put guys like him on who can be exciting but won't command a massive purse.

pretty impressed by the NBC broadcast tonight, pretty solid fights so far.

Comment

all the guys that jumped ship on zab, dont think about hopping back on when he has a good fight, then jump back off when he doesnt....

real all my real judah fans, thru the good times n bad??

#teamjudah

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
              Not gonna lie Judah's making me a fan again atm, which is **** cos I know he'll end up disapointing me again (again,again,again,again)
              Hahaha! I'm feeling the same way bro.... holy shit he just won lol

Comment

He just beat the tar out of Vernon.

Comment

Easy work for Supa Zab

Comment

Damnit brilliant TKO, Judah was quality tonight! guareentee he looks crap if he gets another title shot tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X