No announcement yet.

cotto vs margarito 2 how many episodes and on sale date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto vs margarito 2 how many episodes and on sale date

Just a FYI when roy jones vs calzaghe was announced they said part of the deal was a shortened 24/7 and they got 3 episodes so I am betting that this one will get 3 and not 2 which some are saying. The schedule works out after the pacquiao fight to have the episodes on the 18th, 25th and the 2nd the night before (how all of the last episodes are).

Does anyone know the onsale date for the tickets to this fight?

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
    Just a FYI when roy jones vs calzaghe was announced they said part of the deal was a shortened 24/7 and they got 3 episodes so I am betting that this one will get 3 and not 2 which some are saying. The schedule works out after the pacquiao fight to have the episodes on the 18th, 25th and the 2nd the night before (how all of the last episodes are).

Does anyone know the onsale date for the tickets to this fight?
    They should keep it a 4-part series, and show an episode on the 10th, a week after the fight and show post-fight emotions, feelings and plans...

LET'S MASS EMAIL HBO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      They should keep it a 4-part series, and show an episode on the 10th, a week after the fight and show post-fight emotions, feelings and plans...

LET'S MASS EMAIL HBO!!!!!!!!!
      I would be interested a post fight episode with reflections but it makes no sense from an HBO point of view.

Comment

Working...
      X