Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather is much more Superior to Pacquiao, he beats him easily."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
    Darn... i was right you're as stupid as the others here.

How do we know that KO on PWill is not really a fluke? How many times has he done that? Most of his fights were not that convincing and even when he lost or got a draw, his fanboys cries robbery.

So what if he is 35???? gottdamn stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
      "Was a fluke," lol so was Pacquiaos fluke win over Hatton
      Pac demonstrated it even way way before Hatton. So not a fluke.

Did sergio exhibit those traits when he fought as early as the Marg fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Versatility View Post
        Nice.
        can you do that in person on my face?

My address is in Patikul, you can easily find me there, very small island. Look for Pakyo.

Comment

Did Pacquiao exhibit those traits when he fought Singsurat?

Comment

Pacquiao got KO'd by two bums early on in his career then got schooled by Marquez and a past prime Erik Morales as Pacquiao was a one dimensional fighter with only a good straight left. He then got owned by JMM again in the rematch even though we heard he had improved. So my point is Sergio Martinez was green before, he has improved over time and in his absolute Prime now.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
              he keeps exercising his right to free speech and the *******s will hate him.
              Nah, sergio is clearly upset people think Pacs win over margarito was better than his win. He said Pac was unbeatable at his weight.

Comment

Martinez trying to give Mayweather confidence, how cute

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                  Did Pacquiao exhibit those traits when he fought Singsurat?
                  ???? What's that got to do with the topic?

Singsurat KO'ed him, Torrecampo too. So what's got to do with the it?
                  Pac has been knocking out opponents ever since he was an amateur and i seen that and I haven't seen it with Sergio except on the PWill fight.

Look, i'm giving Sergio the benefit of the doubt here. It might not be a fluke that's why i want to see him fight and it looks like he can be entertaining and exciting in the ring. I even want to see him with Pac in the ring.

So don't get your panties twisted when i say it may be a lucky punch after all... let's see on his next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                    Martinez trying to give Mayweather confidence, how cute
                    Hes not too keen on facing Pac who he thinks is the better fighter. So he is saying Floyd is better so he can go after Floyd instead of getting his asss beat by Pac.

Comment

Nice.
                      can you do that in person on my face?

My address is in Patikul, you can easily find me there, very small island. Look for Pakyo.

Comment

Working...
                      X