Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
    so did your sister,

weed is for losers, its a drug, real men dont do drugs there son. pecka-wood
    good comeback

again i dont consider weed a drug. it grows from the earth. and even if it was a drug, that doesnt mean its for losers. saying that is just plain ignorant. its hard to find a person who did well while on crack or cocaine. they might have done well previously but they all **** up at some point. lots of ppl have achieved great things while smoking weed and maintained it thru their whole life. so yeah, to say its for losers is just ignorant.

real men dont need to judge strangers on the internet to feel good about themselfs.

Comment

• TS said he's never tryed weed,

TS hit the blunt just one time right when you get out of a long day at work, and you will answer your own questions.

Comment

oh what your ACCUSING me of being a racist cuz i am a fan of Derek Vinyard, was he a racist at the end of the movie? was he a skin head? no he was a hero you moron :wank:

Go away alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          good comeback

again i dont consider weed a drug. it grows from the earth. and even if it was a drug, that doesnt mean its for losers. saying that is just plain ignorant. its hard to find a person who did well while on crack or cocaine. they might have done well previously but they all **** up at some point. lots of ppl have achieved great things while smoking weed and maintained it thru their whole life. so yeah, to say its for losers is just ignorant.

real men dont need to judge strangers on the internet to feel good about themselfs.
          Coke grows on this earth, I guess coke aint a drug since its grown on this beautiful earth? SErious man you guys should get educated bout this ****

WEED MAKES YOU IMPOTENT, I posted an article stating it causes permanent impotence

You want to smoke weed or sleep with fine women?

Comment

Coke grows on this earth, I guess coke aint a drug since its grown on this beautiful earth? SErious man you guys should get educated bout this ****

WEED MAKES YOU IMPOTENT, I posted an article stating it causes permanent impotence

or smoke weed WITH fine woman

Comment

I love fucking when I'm high. Did it last night, actually. You feel like you're busting a nut for 5 minutes straight before you actually do.

**** is crazy fam.

Question: Did your dad used to get high and then tell you about how ugly you are and what a disappointment you turned out to be? Did he laugh and shake his head at every attempt you made to speak to him? It's ok brother. Let it all out. Kaynan is here for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                I love fucking when I'm high. Did it last night, actually. You feel like you're busting a nut for 5 minutes straight before you actually do.

**** is crazy fam.

Question: Did your dad used to get high and then tell you about how ugly you are and what a disappointment you turned out to be? Did he laugh and shake his head at every attempt you made to speak to him? It's ok brother. Let it all out. Kaynan is here for you.
                No, my dad didnt smoke that ****, he's a hard workin man and doesnt poison himself with that ****.

Since you guys dont understand, WEED MAKES YOUR DICK LIMP...I posted articles PROVING IT, that **** is not cool man...make your choice

Comment

No, my dad didnt smoke that ****, he's a hard workin man and doesnt poison himself with that ****.

Since you guys dont understand, WEED MAKES YOUR DICK LIMP...I posted articles PROVING IT, that **** is not cool man...make your choice
                  Weed actually only does that if you are gay in the first place.

The THC awakens the sleeping gay part of your brain and makes your dick unresponsive to *****.

Comment

so there arent hard working ppl who smoke weed? please..

also u act like everyone who hits the blunt will get impotent. thats just stupid. then again so is most things u say.

cocaine u have to do **** to to make it a drug. weed u just dry and its all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Weed actually only does that if you are gay in the first place.

The THC awakens the sleeping gay part of your brain and makes your dick unresponsive to *****.
                      Man, when I am good and high I **** like a champ. Especially if I have a couple drinks on top of it.

Couple nights ago I was all ****ed up and railed the old lady for a solid 45 minutes, she could barely walk in the morning.

All thanks to my good friend Marijuana.

Comment

Working...
                      X