Clear All

vs. norwood:
    115-111 for marquez
    vs. pacquiao 1:
    113-112 for pacquiao
    vs. john:
    114-112 marquez
    vs. barrera:
    116-111 for marquez. i'd like to point out that barrera is possibly my favorite boxer.
    vs. pacquiao 2:
    114-113 for pacquiao

the knockdown in round 7 of the barrera fight is pretty much nonexistent because nady ruled it a slip. so, the round would most likely be scored 10-8 for marquez or 9-9 in favor of barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      i think he lost to barrerra to be honest..and i think he wouldve beaten pacman twice...but he just kept falling..lol

Seriously...you need help.

Comment

I rewatched the Norwood fight and scored it for JMM, I thought he won it clearly. I had Pacquiao winning both their fights with JMM winning more rounds in the first fight, had him beating Barrera. The John fight was tough to score, I it a draw because of the point deductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I rewatched the Norwood fight and scored it for JMM, I thought he won it clearly. I had Pacquiao winning both their fights with JMM winning more rounds in the first fight, had him beating Barrera. The John fight was tough to score, I it a draw because of the point deductions.

Comment

I thought his first fight with Pacman was a much decisive win. It could have been 4 KD's, because Juan Manuel still won 11 rounds in a row! The Barrera fight was a close loss and the second Pacman fight was 115-113 to JMM. If he never went down, it wouldn't have even been close as he lost the round after getting his composure back

Comment

JMM beat Manny twice.

Comment

Originally posted by NissTLN View Post
                JMM beat Manny twice.

No.

He got a "D" and an "L".

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                  I thought his first fight with Pacman was a much decisive win. It could have been 4 KD's, because Juan Manuel still won 11 rounds in a row! The Barrera fight was a close loss and the second Pacman fight was 115-113 to JMM. If he never went down, it wouldn't have even been close as he lost the round after getting his composure back
                  Naknamputah oh!!

JMM over Norwood

JMM over John (But he didnt do enough to Win in Indonesia)

Pac over JMM in fight 1

JMM over MAB ( The scores were just ridiculous )

Pac over JMM in fight 2 ( Scribes that scored it for JMM are equally Happy for a Pac win )

in Reality - JMM has 4 losses

Comment

Working...
                  X