• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
    Your sig proves your intelligence.

Amen to that.

Comment

Your sig proves your intelligence.
      And what does my signature have to do with Hatton-Mayweather?Can you dispute what I said about Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
        And what does my signature have to do with Hatton-Mayweather?Can you dispute what I said about Hatton
        Only with a question:

Was Hatton washed up when Mayweather fought him?

Comment

Good job you're not a promoter then really isn't it.
          If so many people are talkin bout it then it's probably a fight everybody wants to see. Can't see Hatton winning but he could stand a punchers chance against PBF.
          oh **** mr jammed up his ass..... of course your on this page giving lap dances to hatton, the man who posted this has a point. Hatton is not in PBF league not even close. the fight would only be more brutal then the first one where your girlfriend got introduced to the turnbuckle and a PBF counter.

***gy name plz change it you fembot

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            oh **** mr jammed up his ass..... of course your on this page giving lap dances to hatton, the man who posted this has a point. Hatton is not in PBF league not even close. the fight would only be more brutal then the first one where your girlfriend got introduced to the turnbuckle and a PBF counter.

***gy name plz change it you fembot
            STALKER ALERT **** STALKER ALERT

Mikec needs to release his frustrations, he wants Hatton's arse and knows he can't have it so he posts idiotic threads about him. I'm slightly worried as now he has started on me.

STALKER ALERT **** STALKER ALERT

Comment

Working...
            X