Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Goosen's last 3 big fights as a trainer makes him the worst trainer in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And those three fighters are the cream of the crop, which makes it even worse. Joe Goossen has slipped, he used to do better with worse fighters like Nunn, Casamayor or Corrales...

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
      And those three fighters are the cream of the crop, which makes it even worse. Joe Goossen has slipped, he used to do better with worse fighters like Nunn, Casamayor or Corrales...
      Worse fighters? Nunn was an exceptional boxer. I hold Corrales higher than Casamayor, still both were stolid fighters.
      Last edited by Rockin'; 04-19-2015, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        Worse fighters? Nunn was an exceptional boxer. I hold Corrales higher than Casamayor, still both were stolid fighters.

You guys disrespect anything and everything.
        He was being sarcastic bro. Lol.

In Goosens last 3 fights, Scott and Molina were flat out overmatches and Chavez doesn't take boxing serious. It's a bad guage.

Comment

I just don't know what Goosen could've done differently to help Chavez win. He just started with him and Chavez was clearly overmatched. His power is nonexistent and he lacks fundamentals. Goosen could definitely help him over time but last night there wasn't much he could do. Chavez needs to go to 168 and challenge lesser fighters for now.

Comment

Working...
          X