No announcement yet.

Floyd Visited Freddie Roach Twice This May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Visited Freddie Roach Twice This May

“Very unusual now how Mayweather’s been here twice,” Roach said. “He wanted to watch sparring the other day. I wasn’t here. But the first time he came by, he came upstairs and saw me. Very nice talk, yes. Me and him are OK.”
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...nap-story.html

I know they ran into each other at a restaurant recently and had taken a photo together. The media thought that Freddie was going to train Floyd again or something along those lines

Comment

Floyd is a promoter now and he has to scout fighters for signing or sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Floyd is a promoter now and he has to scout fighters for signing or sparring.
        This. There are a few videos online with Floyd hanging out in gyms scouting talent lately.

Think he was talking about flying to Arizona to check out some kid & talk to Jon Jones after he was done seeing Mikey.

I like it. Seems like he's trying to take this promoter stuff more seriously post-boxing.

Comment

He's probably scouting

Comment

He always has a plan.

This dude FMJ is all about business.

Comment

Wild Card is one of the most famous gyms in the world. I bet loads of unknown talent just turns up there wanting to make it big.

Comment

If Mayweather v Pacquiao 2 gets made get ready for the claims Mayweather visited to plant bugs or some ****.

Comment

All trash talk aside, I'm sure Roach and Floyd have a ton of mutual respect for each other

Comment

Yup like they said prob looking for new guys

Comment

Working...
                    X